Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Oct 18, 2019, 06:01 PM 439 read

Venting goes here

FORUM

Been playing this game since global launch. Maybe spent 500-700 dollars. Reciently another $150 on banners that won't give it up. Newbie Mona ? Not 1. Would it seriously have costed thousands of dollars to get 7 of them ? It happens I'm sure. As of today I can feel the squeeze getting tighter. RNG feels worse. While i focus on preparing childs for events month after month, I'm not getting much stronger. Can only imagine how much progress I'd made if i never made any pruchases. It's not the grind but the deals they offer. Its soul eating. Bottom line, if a player doesn't invest a used car or a few of them, you're going to lose. Even if you play 2 or 3 times a day for a year like I'm about to. Ingame you'll be broke even for soul carta leveling. For a car dealer, it's more profitable to sell civics than Lamborghini. Why not slash some prices, or increase banners to 5% ? One day Ill stop playing. though i get next to nothing, i feel compelled to keep going but it must stop. When i see new players with their lv 50 parties looking forward to boss fights i feel sad for what they've gotten themselves into. On top of this, I feel broken from Wild Crimson Katherin. Ill need to focus on cartas for this which means ill meed gold

Comment 14

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 18, 2019, 08:48 PM

If you spent $500-700 on a mobile game, then they milked more than they ever wanted from you. It's because of players like you that it costs so much for so little. Don't buy. That's only way you can send a message.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 02:17 AM

My spending is very subtle and spaced out and i don't get much. Devil passes have become more frequent. I'm not the first, or the only one, nor will i be the last. This thread will do more than most anything else as i invite other readers to be dragged down and suffer with me !

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 18, 2019, 10:07 PM

Never buy crystals, they're a scam. If you really really want a unit, buy the guaranteed package. Don't buy the crystals, don't buy the loot boxes.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 02:25 AM

Those are all too expensive for my taste. The game is very scammy in general I'd say. Liking this game is a bit of a problem.

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 19, 2019, 03:18 AM

Well you wasted $150 on Newbie Mona and didn't get it, so the $70 guaranteed would have been less scammy, but still a scam.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Oct 19, 2019, 12:07 AM

I quickly realized that buying anything that is essentially a gamble is, in fact, a horrid idea. I've spent 120k+ crystals between numerous 1% banners and did not get any unit I wanted. What's 17k crystals gonna do for me? At a $100, not enough.

I spent 27k on the 6% and got only 2 5*s (when I should have gotten, statistically, 6), so I know the game's RNG is trash and spending money isn't going to solve that.

If you want to spend money, guaranteed is the only way to go. Getting units to +6 is only for the extremely lucky or extreme whales.

In short, I think someone who spends a $1000 on this game over the course of a year is only going to be marginally ahead of a F2P player. You have to spend, literally, 10's of thousands of dollars (or be incredibly lucky always) to top tier. All that for a pretty mediocre game, in the end.

• WhiteRabbitWR LV.5 I'm a Bot Oct 19, 2019, 01:48 AM

the only thing worth buying is the guaranteed package, then devil pass.. others not so much.
    besides it's a gacha game.
    Your getting skrewed hard by luck. that's it >.<
    3% ain't that bad compared to other games anyways.....
    still I'm getting trampled over the 0.08% prism Catherine SC. gosh 20k in.. nothing welps... not rolling for the child's though..
    I gave up on it since I don't have a single child from Collab miku n kemono lol...

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 02:36 AM

On the most part spending money on this game means more onyx and MAYBE you'll have more keepers. On the last fire banner i got 2 Hades. it was like a sick joke. the 6% banner i knew was very random and still bad odds but i was curious to try it and got nothing.

I blew my remaining 15k crystals trying to get soul carta for this Ragna, i can't afford all the cartas taking up my space and i need them gone, so in the end ill get a little gold. I need to quit this illness.

• Noodllz LV.3 Lurker Oct 18, 2019, 07:54 PM

I agree the RNG in this game can be pretty shit, the best luck i had drawing was with the 6% event. I'm a F2P player and i feel crappy with the pulls, so I can imagine how much worse you feel.
    As for progress I've been playing for more than a year now, recently got 3 of my 5 stars to +6 which are Midas, Elizabeth and Syrinx. A +5 hestia, +4 Mafdet, metis and Rusalka, 11 +3, 5 +2 and 36 +1/+0 5 stars( a good few of them being event characters)
    I've seen alot of people with Eve's, got my first one a couple weeks back.

Honestly though, progress is slow but I have seen growth, I was actually able to get to level 40 raids in the last 2 events, still cant get to 1mil damage yet but I'll get there

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 02:03 AM

I started off f2P and as the character count count grew so did the value of gold and crystals and onyx, so i started making a habit of getting the devil pass though i sometimes skip it. I've been playing just before Krampus Ragna started and very few of them are maxed out, my best pvp team is about 83000 power. What I'll end up with is more fodder than you, so more onyx. I don't really buy crystals i did that twice and its wasn't the big one. Most of the time our childs are not needed. Eve is maxed out and good for pvp. I've thought of giving her better defense though.

• Chrono LV.7 Merry Christmas! Oct 19, 2019, 02:45 AM

i lowkey conspire that rates are somewhat lowered since line games want to get as much money before letting go of the game lol, but yea just bad luck most likely

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 03:08 AM

I've thought of that. I hope Shift Up increases summoning to 11 rolls just like the Korean version and lowers the pricing. I'm skipping banners from here on.

• Chrono LV.7 Merry Christmas! Oct 19, 2019, 03:14 AM

on previous banners before mona, around 10 pulls will get me 1 banner child, but maybe it was just because of my good luck. the current dry spell since the announcement of changing game owner feels too weird to me

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Oct 19, 2019, 09:54 AM

you lasted long enough, i spent about the same amount as you and also started from launch. i stopped this habit after kemonos and just played the game as f2p

Home