Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Oct 19, 2019, 12:01 PM 587 read

WOOHOOOO!!! My only 5* from 14 multis! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

FORUM

Super interesting pull distribution this time around. I did 13 multis (130 childs) and did not get a single 5* Probability of this event occurring is about 2%, so about 1 in 50 people see similar situation as me. The first summon in the 14th multi, I saw Davi come to bless me. Immediately placed my phone face down and did the slow lift and peak after the summon. Getting glimpses of that blonde hair and red ribbon and I knew I job was done (人*´∀`)。*゚+ Catherine is home!!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WOOHOOOO!!! My only 5* from 14 multis! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WOOHOOOO!!! My only 5* from 14 multis! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) image 5

Comment 9

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Oct 19, 2019, 12:43 PM

Congratulations. Good luck on the SC.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 19, 2019, 01:39 PM

thanks! (≧▽≦) you too!!!

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 19, 2019, 07:31 PM

Still deciding whether I like her in her original outfit or the wedding outfit. That design for the game is so classic.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 19, 2019, 10:35 PM

I actually like the original costume more!
    ( ╹▽╹ ) there's def do something really at attractive about it!

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 19, 2019, 10:48 PM

It's just such a great design. I wish her S-class outfit was something else, but I don't want to spoil Catherine: Full Body. People who have played the game will know what I'm referring to.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 19, 2019, 11:45 PM

Yea I was reading a discussion on Reddit about that. Basically the consensus was that they had to use a costume that wouldn't spoil anything, since the point of collabs are to get new players to try out the game. It would is suck for the new player to be spoiled.

My personal taste is whatever looks good/sexy/classy/etc. for the character, so I definitely wouldn't have minded a spoiler outfit
    (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 19, 2019, 07:27 PM

Awesome! I put her in the red bedroom too ;)

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2019, 07:56 PM

Congratulations!! 😁 Been waiting to see this post. You had me worried for a moment.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 19, 2019, 10:34 PM

hahahaha thanks! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ yea was a bit concerned too. Had already paid a pretty heavy tribute to RNGesus in the N. Mona banner without getting get her. Looks like that bad streak is over! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Home