Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Oct 25, 2019, 10:35 AM 1,050 read

Can every banner be like this?

FORUM

That the only 5* childs are the ones that are advertised on the banner? Why wasnt this used for collab childs? Why do we have to pull collab childs with the whole regular/premium pool?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Can every banner be like this? image 2

Comment 9

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Oct 25, 2019, 10:37 AM

The banners actually used to be like this but they stopped because they can get more money by not doing this.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 10:42 AM

yea I still remember the Miku banner where Miku and Snow Miku were 1.5% each, and with no other 5* childs. Thought this would be the norm, but alas, we are here without that.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Oct 25, 2019, 10:48 AM

I started playing when the Miku collab was up, didnt even knew that that was normal back then.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 25, 2019, 10:42 AM

That's how Line screwed over Global, basically.

I am very interested to see how Shift Up manages the next collab for us because I can't see how it can be monetised anymore frankly, outside of making payment the *only* way to get a collab unit.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Oct 25, 2019, 02:45 PM

Wow, I didn't know it was just the banner childs in that summon pool. I don't have sytry or Morgan, so I might have to pull from this tomorrow.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 07:15 PM

yea it's more common for them to do this if they are doing a rate up banner on multiple returning characters at once (like 4 characters in this case). always check summon rates!
    (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) it's how I try to fill in the childs that I missed or skipped previously. I do a couple pulls if 2 or more of them are ones I'm missing. I still hesitate if there's only 1 that I need haha

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Oct 25, 2019, 05:04 PM

Though i pull and got no *5 ( i got yuna though so i think its ok). i see someone who got 4 5*, each one child which is so nice

• flxvanilla LV.7 Nomad Oct 26, 2019, 05:13 AM

I don't see why this is preferable to having the other 5* on there, the pick up rates are the same. Although, it's annoying when you see Davi and end up with another Diablo.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Oct 26, 2019, 05:17 AM

Doesnt matter if the rates are the same, at least you are guaranteed if u pull a 5* to get one of the 4 of them, not another dupe from regular/premium pool, which sucks ass and its a waste of crystals.

Home