Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Oct 26, 2019, 10:15 AM 869 read

Shift UP, fix the onyx issue

FORUM

In Korea and Japan you don't have to wait 6 months to use a child as onyx is easily available.   Fix it for Global will ya?   I played since launch, bought tons of devil passes with its onyx benefits, I quit for 3 months, came back to the game again and I still have the same frustration about the onyx shortage, I still have childs that I summoned from Dec 2018 that I can't use to this date because of the lack of onyx.   We should be strategizing on different team builds but we are so restricted by onyx that we are still using the same old child over and over, everytime a new child comes out, we max them only in levels and then forget that they exist already unless they are game breaking, countless childs have been treated this way, this is plain dumb, do you wish to operate a game in this manner?    

Comment 7

• eric99zhao LV.12 Chief Oct 26, 2019, 10:17 AM

fix the rng as well

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Oct 26, 2019, 11:02 AM

It is pretty disheartening to get a child you wanted only to realize you don't have onyx to level their skills or awaken them. I'd like every event to have an onyx mission like the one happening now cause it's amazing.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Oct 26, 2019, 11:03 AM

yes, the current mission was certainly delightful

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Oct 26, 2019, 11:08 AM

Hopefully, a sign of peaceful changes coming. :3

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 26, 2019, 12:02 PM

If that onyx mission comes back every few weeks, it will help a lot.

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Oct 26, 2019, 12:33 PM

Once a month would be wonderful.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 26, 2019, 06:39 PM

I've been particularly struggling with this because I sank so much onyx into characters that turned out not to be useful (before I came here and started learning). It would be nice to have enough to decently level skills at a steady pace, instead of fits and starts.

You ask if they want to run the game in this way, and unfortunately the answer may be yes. Artificial scarcity creates demand, and that demand translates into people purchasing onyx.

Pretty much anything about this game that is unpleasant or annoying turns out to be a money-making tactic. Supposedly the differences in nature between global and other servers is based on behavioral data pulled from the different player bases. It's hard for me to believe that it's better for them to make the game harder and more tedious for us than other people, though. 😕

Home