Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Oct 28, 2019, 06:58 AM 777 read

You know what really grinds my gears?

FORUM

That 4* childs have the same summon animation as the 5*, ignoring the Davi pop up after that. I know that if you skip the pulls on 10x summon you will know if you got a 5* for sure, but on Platinum chests on every Ragna it gets triggering.

Comment 12

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 12:59 PM

I think I kinda enjoy the suspense of not knowing until Davi comes to bless you
    ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ gets more adrenaline going

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 01:11 PM

I kinda feel this way though after all my awful rng with chests I always expect garbage. Then at least I'm not constantly let down, but instead pleasantly surprised if I get at least a 4/5* evo child or 4/5* gear for enhancement fodder lol.
    Much less... Spirit breaking of an approach... Atleast for me lol.

Lower those expectations and be happy. Don't worry, be happy. Wooooooo

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 03:28 PM

I really hope things turn around for you!! it really hurts me to see fellow DC friendos struggling for so long with RNG
    (o´・_・)っ
    In general having high hopes but a low bar of expectations can help, but I hope it doesn't hinder your enjoyment of the game.
    ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Oct 29, 2019, 02:13 AM

Honestly, for me, the RNG has made me feel awful over the last few months. Even some nice pulls like Maat and Change feel soured when people are getting multiple copies of Bathory and Newbie Mona, or any 5*, from plat chests, while I sit here with a Bathory+0 and no Mona, despite the months of crystals and time I've put in. Not to mention spending 27k on the 6% banner to end up with only 2 5*s. It's something, but when the average is 6 per 100 pulls, it feels awful.

I enjoy the game when RNG isn't involved. But the RNG has made me feel hatred towards others here on Moot rubbing their luck in my face and hatred toward Line Games and Shift Up.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 29, 2019, 02:34 AM

Yea RNG can really be difficult to deal with, and a lot of us don't realize that random is not as 'uniform' as humans naturally assume, which makes it feel much worse on long bad streaks of luck. (fun fact: most 'shuffle' in music is not random anymore, because people thought true random shuffle was not 'random' enough lol)

It can be also really difficult to deal with seeing all the good luck pulls while you're getting bad pulls, but just remember that the distribution of these posts are very skewed since people tend to post less when they do poorly. Hell, I've been posting more due to my better luck this time around, but I was similar to you where I spent about 3 months of saved crystals to have 1 Bathory and 0 N.Mona. I didn't post as much then due to, well, nothing to show haha.

I hope things turn around for you! These ups and downs tend to come in large waves rather than evenly distributed, so may RNGesus bring you your high tide next event!

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 04:08 PM

That is the true lottery approach. No one actually expects to win the lottery, they just hope to. Like you I've had to revise my approach to all RNG aspects of DC to be more like that. We are being realistic! After all, when it comes to RNG, success is possible but failure is guaranteed.

• Spok1 LV.6 Nomad Oct 28, 2019, 10:41 AM

I hear ya! pulled so many 4* Silent Red Nose from plats chest i now cant stand christmas..

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Oct 28, 2019, 07:24 PM

LoL I have pulled more than 6 copies of hat-trick so far. T T

• HihiDC LV.8 Walked the Plank Oct 28, 2019, 09:54 PM

10 for me :) Gotta love them hat trick, eventually nmona appears

• KingC LV.20 Bamboozled Oct 28, 2019, 10:54 AM

That's a pretty standard way of getting you hooked into summoning, in all the gacha's i've played they all do something similar.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 28, 2019, 11:55 PM

I dunno. Seeing Davi and then getting a Mammon last night almost killed my spirit. I'd rather get the nightmare fuel reindeer.

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Oct 28, 2019, 05:36 PM

agreed 👌

Home