Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Oct 28, 2019, 03:24 PM 586 read

And this is why we wait before buying the costume ಠ◡ಠ

FORUM

Previously I saved up 200k for the costume: https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2204772 So glad I waited! Just got the costume from a chest (人*´∀`)。*゚+ now I can spend the Ragna coins on another Katherine and some plat chests!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - And this is why we wait before buying the costume ಠ◡ಠ image 2

Comment 14

• NO NAME verified Oct 28, 2019, 03:32 PM

Spending coins on plat chests? ew :P

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 03:35 PM

haha I get you, but there's nothing else to spend on ಠ◡ಠ, been playing since January so that 5* ticket means little too me

plus plat chest this time can give semi-limited wood units

• NO NAME verified Oct 28, 2019, 06:34 PM

Yeah, I've been playing since about then too and have no interest, but I was going to let them convert to regular coins. Need to upgrade some slimes!

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Oct 29, 2019, 04:10 AM

Agreed w/ this. Usually I wouldn't want plat chests but the Wood 5* pool is STACKED

• Atreides LV.20 S Oct 28, 2019, 10:10 PM

Normally, I'd say that buying 30 000 coins platinum chest is a bad idea.

BUT, Katherine is not a good child and the 5* ticket is trash.

AND...you can get all the newer wood childs from plat chest.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 03:34 PM

Same thing here. I was certain i wouldn't see the costume from platinum chest, then it happened.

This is where I'm at now. Maybe ill use the rest of the ragna coins I earn on tickets. Last time I spent coins on platinum chest I felt sad.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 03:37 PM

plat chest are definitely the high reward but high regret route! I'm going that way since I'm a gambler at heart
    (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 03:45 PM

To spice things up I cracked open the 5☆ Ticket, and as expected It's 200k ragna coin fodder.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 03:46 PM

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 03:49 PM

well she was quite useful for this Ragna, which is about to end XD

I'm pretty glad I got everything important from this ragna, so my expectations will be pretty low for the rest of the event. Just gonna keep pulling those plat chest for the almost 0 chance of getting Newbie Mona lol (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 03:57 PM

She's excellent. Its just I have her at +6 already.

I think I'll do the crazy and go with some platnum chests. For what we do, it'll be worth a shot at something really nice. One guy here reported getting a Newbie Mona.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 04:00 PM

Best of luck!! We will all need it getting Newbie Mona from a plat chest
    ( ╹▽╹ )

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2019, 03:57 PM

Congrats! I have to say Migaruke, you seem to have had Best Luck this time around. This Ragna has nothing left to give you.

I say that fully expecting you to post tomorrow that you pulled a previous collab child from the plat chest. Nothing is impossible with Miga Luck! 😆

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 04:10 PM

Thanks Laharl! XD Yeah after that crazy bad 80k gem run for Newbie Mona, followed by 13 straight multis without a single 5* during the Catherine banner, somehow I hit home run on everything right after getting my first Catherine.

(◍•ᴗ•◍) When all is said and done, I think I get to take home the crown for luckiest guy in Catherine collab!

I'll have literally broke the game if a previous collab child comes out of a plat chest lol 🤣 Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

Home