ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Nov 1, 2019, 12:42 AM 686 read

Current WB Team

FORUM

I'm curious on what other Fiends WB teams are. Anyone made sharing their team? Also what do you all think about my team?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Current WB Team image 2

Comment 11

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Nov 1, 2019, 05:47 AM

My current line-up. Averaging about 4.4 - 4.7 million, but unless I can get Ailill / Newbie Mona, I don't expect to be able to break the 5M barrier.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 1, 2019, 03:10 AM

Not bad! Probably stronger than mine due to Sidhe.

Artemis and Elizabeth might be able to be replaced by another fire attacker if you got a decent one (Hestia, Morgan, there are also a few 4* worth using like Yuna). Due to Daoine they could do more than either of those (she gives at least +70% to 5 fire attackers). Do some testing in practice. Artemis might be too strong to be replaced.

Try getting rid of some tanks or healers. I run Mars, Maat, and maybe Leda (all Max uncaps). You will need Maat and Mars, but maybe only keep Dana and Syrinx. I don't think Hades or Epona will do much for you. Epona especially since your non-attackers will get the vamperism which won't heal them for much since they don't do much damage. Her barrier will also just be replaced by Dana or Mars, and theirs are likely stronger. Hades probably isn't doing much either.

If that works and you survive, try changing the leader buff to someone like Lisa who will give you more damage.

Again, do all this in practice mode first, just in case.

Also, why is your 5th uncap for Sidhe just sitting in your inventory, not even locked? Are you just trying to troll me : )?

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 1, 2019, 03:49 AM

Oooooooh, thanks for the advice. Also I already uncap Sidhe lol

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 1, 2019, 03:51 AM

You're welcome! Let me know if that makes much of a difference or not, I'm curious to know! Good luck!

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Nov 1, 2019, 02:24 PM

Here’s mine. The average damage is ranging from 7.0-7.5m. Hope its help!

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 1, 2019, 05:21 PM

7.0- 7.5m.... excuse me!!! holy crap that's amazing.

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Nov 1, 2019, 06:40 PM

Im really shocked by the amount of damage too LoL. Its almost doubled of what i can normally did!

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 1, 2019, 08:35 PM

That's.... normal for you please guide me!!

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Nov 1, 2019, 09:09 PM

I really have no idea what should I suggest. LoL
    -try to find ailli,new medb,and sytry. They really help to boost the damage,significantly.
    -it is essential to keep the child in the front row alive so i equip the carta that increase the regen amount to all my water unit as well as the ones that are still 5 stars.
    -try to uncap Medb and Sidhe as much as you can. They are beast. My medb deal more than 1.5m each round.
    -dont forget to equip the carta that increases the poison damage on eve and the one that increases the bleed damage on your hestia.
    -leda is very useful to keep the child on the front alive so you may consider to add her to the team to be able to replace the excess healer and defender with the damage dealers.

Thats all i can think for now. Hope it helps.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 1, 2019, 09:11 PM

Thanks so much!!

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 2, 2019, 03:25 AM

can you run a practice round and show us your current total damage and the damage dealt by your units?

Home