Atreides LV.20 S
Nov 6, 2019, 12:28 AM 1,238 read

I am done with WB unless they improve it.

FORUM

What's the point of tuning up and investing tons of resources in a 20 childs team to slowly improve your damage output only to end up with shitty rewards because the daily ranking barely affect the value of daily rewards?   5 days in a row in the top 1- 5%, 5 days in row of 4* childs, 4* equipements and 4* soulcarta. The final season ranking rewards are no better, even for the top 100.   I started this event with 10 000 000 gold and over 200 000 onyx, now I have nothing left and I got nothing in return either.   At least with Ragna, no matter how bad your luck is with platinum chests, you can make plenty of gold from fighting Aurora Kings. All the Ragna fights also you give onyx and crystals.   For the next WB, I'll auto select my team, not bother with tuning up or equipment and just use the daily tickets. That's it. I bet my rewards will be no worse than now.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I am done with WB unless they improve it. image 2

Comment 28

• Senaji LV.10 Nomad Nov 6, 2019, 12:44 AM

literally no one forces you to fight worldbosses but ok

for me, it's a lot more fun than any other event, small differences in your team can change your damage output in significant ways, you have to to think, more or less, who you put in your team, what kind of team it will be, what element your team will be focused on, etc.

again, no one forces you to play but this event is the most enjoyable one imo

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Nov 6, 2019, 01:29 AM

Worldboss is a 'cooldown' event between Ragnas. You aren't supposed to blow all your resources, it is a rough gauge of how well you've been raising all your units, with 'better' rewards for doing a good job.

Most changes (onyx/gold/levels) are going to cause incremental increases-- the big jumps are when you add/roll for WB units.

Use your resources on Ragna instead.

• ReddlsRow LV.13 Chief Nov 6, 2019, 01:15 AM

"I started this event with 10 000 000 gold and over 200 000 onyx,"

dude this is nothing. to max out 1 child you need 1,100 000 onyx ;D

this game is a long term investment.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Nov 6, 2019, 03:50 AM

just to fully awaken a 5* u need 125k onyx lmao. Dudes talking out of his ass.

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Nov 6, 2019, 01:08 AM

I agree that the rewards need some tuning but I disagree not optimising your team and contributing your damage within your capability. I'm not saying you should reset 20 times a day or whatsoever but imagine everyone having the same mindset of you, how are we going to progress more boss for more coins and chances for more rewards?

You can complain about the rewards but please participate for the sake of others. It's a world boss and we need as much participants and damage as we could.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 6, 2019, 01:57 AM

WB is fun to me, as it gives me an excuse to build up units and use some I rarely get the chance to. I also like seeing my damage grow over the last 6 months. But I stopped worrying about the rewards as much (though getting 3 4*s and 2 5* fodder equipment does feel pretty bad).

You might consider making a core attacker team, such as fire attackers, due to Sidhe Diaone. This is supposedly a pretty popular option and save resources since you aren't investing in elemental weakness units you may not have many of (yet) or have built up very high. Doing that might make it more enjoyable for you.

I'm sure if you ask on here or reddit you could get some good advice.

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Nov 6, 2019, 02:18 AM

You get diminishing returns the more you put into these kinds of events.
    Honestly you get more of a net gain from just participating.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 6, 2019, 02:26 PM

That's very true. If you can get a team to 2.5 - 3.5 million damage you're doing great and can get into at least the top 11-20%, with maybe one purchase of 6 tickets (which is nothing @ 200 crystals).

The most valuable thing to have are the booster child's, but if you don't get them within a few rolls, then you lose a lot of crystals on units that typically only shine during WB, with some exceptions.

Basically, if you can get 1.2 Million coin, you can get the first 1-2 tiers of the main items (ie: 2 5* tix, 2 5* SCs, 1 Prism SCs, 2 WB unit, 1 Medb). While that's a lot, it's drastically better than what it was a last WB (ie 2 copies of the WB unit was 700 coin alone).

After that, getting the remaining 2 SCs and 5* SC costs 1.2 million alone. (Compare that to 2 SCs and 1 Prism for 400k).

Of course, if you can land a booster child and pump a few extra crystal into the battles, all the better.

• gamer684593820 LV.4 Lurker Nov 6, 2019, 01:46 AM

Improving units is an investment. Your next ragna will cost less.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 6, 2019, 03:05 AM

I used to really enjoy WB. But like I mentioned elsewhere, it’s a lot of resource investment for very little reward. I am definitely going to use what I got for future ones. Save my resources for other events.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 6, 2019, 09:03 AM

I think once you get most of the typical WB childs done, you're kinda golden imo. Naias/Jupiter/Aria/Mars etc. I've been able to finish quite a lot of them and get their uncaps pretty high and I haven't been playing since the beginning.

Basically you're going to be using 70% of the same childs for every WB and they're the ones you need to focus on. Your PvP heavyweights are also useful for every WB too (well, except Dana, Nine and Olga).

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 6, 2019, 04:31 PM

Wait why Jupiter? Isn't Midas better for reducing defense?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 6, 2019, 10:29 PM

Weak Point Def- and Def- are different debuffs. They stack.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 7, 2019, 12:35 AM

Oh I see the difference in wording. Which one is better from the two and is it worth investing in both?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 7, 2019, 06:44 AM

Both are excellent for WB, although Jupiter has more utility than Midas in PvP (Midas is better for Ragna imo). Invest in both, Jupiter first (I did Midas first as the game showers me in Midas copies).

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Nov 6, 2019, 12:19 PM

I think the company that bought the game downgraded the rewards. I'm not too happy about that. I've gotten rubbish for both low and high percentage.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 6, 2019, 04:26 PM

Check out my rewards lol

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 7, 2019, 12:09 AM

Pretty much my experience lmao. Both 5* tickets gave me MORE Heras. My 5* ticket luck has been nothing short of super dreadful lately.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 6, 2019, 02:42 AM

About the only point I agree on is that WB should reward out some more resources (Gold/Onyx/Crystals)

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Nov 6, 2019, 02:49 AM

I personally got 99K onyx from daily rank a couple days ago and 75K onyx yesterday. It seems they give resources but its also random.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 6, 2019, 02:57 AM

Awesome luck! Yeah, I have not had that luck. Funny enough when I forgot to play for most of a day and was ~35% is when I got my best rewards

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Nov 6, 2019, 02:58 AM

yea oddly enough my best rewards are the days I do the worst. dont know why.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Nov 6, 2019, 11:05 AM

Well, personally BloodGems to all players after 100 kills is kinda attractive to me.
    One good point you make is that the rank does not really affect what you earn, so I consider every 200 crystals equal 20000 points (only has a +6 Medb) and not expect much from daily rewards, it is your choice to fight more or not.
    Besides, as someone unlucky as me, spending crystals on tickets earn more value than pulling lol.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 12, 2019, 03:54 PM

yeah i only missed one 5* SC from the shop got everything else.

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Nov 6, 2019, 12:59 PM

I get at least 1 5* almost every night and a similar amount of coins regardless of whether I'm top 50% or top 5%. You should do exactly as you said, maybe fine tune for a single day.

To the people dismissing you in every way they can think of, completely missing the point, how about next ragna we get the same number of plat chests whether we do 5 hits for 500k damage each or 30 hits for 3m damage each. Does that make sense to you? Or is that what you want?

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 6, 2019, 07:20 AM

Idk, I rather not miss out of a free 5☆, and copies. Besides, doing the WB events I actually invested my time to strengthen other childs.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Nov 6, 2019, 10:12 AM

The last WB I just took it easy and got a few things. This one I spent everything, and got around to uncapping those childs. Its not too bad.

Home