Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Nov 8, 2019, 09:41 AM 1,208 read

IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

FORUM

Bought some DC merch from harum.io and it finally came in today!!! I'M SUPER STOKED TO HAVE IT! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 12
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - IT'S HERE!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+ image 15

Comment 27

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Nov 8, 2019, 03:22 PM

I hope most of the profit will make it back to the devs and artists.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 03:54 PM

Me too! From my understanding harum.io is a Korean proxy shipping service. Basically, I give them money, and they buy directly from store.shiftup.co.kr and ship to me.

So the question is how much money does Shift Up pay it's artists and developers, from purchases like this. I have no idea internally what happens ಠಿ_ಠ but I can only hope it's fair....

• NO NAME verified Nov 8, 2019, 11:09 AM

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 11:10 AM

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 8, 2019, 10:42 AM

Nicee!!!

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 11:09 AM

Thanks!

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 8, 2019, 11:16 AM

Hehehe.. give me one ~

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 11:19 AM

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Nov 8, 2019, 08:23 PM

Would you mind sharing how much did it cost you in total?

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 9, 2019, 01:56 AM

The lot cost $130. The harum.io site does incorporate shipping and overhead into their pricing and claim "free shipping" so what you see is what you pay for on that site.

artbook - $65
    mug - $36
    badge - $30
    stickers - free (I actually didn't know I was getting them so nice surprise! I have a feeling it was bundled with the artbook purchase but not sure since everything came in the same package.)

Keep in mind that harum.io is a proxy shipping service for Korea, born from the Reddit community. You give them money, and they buy your products in Korea and ship to you. In this case they buy from store.shiftup.co.kr. You also notice this in the timeline: once they confirmed my order, it took about a week before they began to ship to me, because Shift Up had to ship to them first.

• KingC LV.20 Bamboozled Nov 9, 2019, 08:04 AM

i gotta have that mug... but it's 36 usd T_T

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 9, 2019, 01:50 PM

ya it's pretty pricey... but it's cheaper than a devil pass! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ (I've actually never bought a devil pass)

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 8, 2019, 12:13 PM

You're a wizard with odds: what are the chances of me getting that Frej sticker? 🤣

Seriously though, this is an amazing collection you have! I want to buy it all myself! Do you have a fav image from the art book yet?

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 01:39 PM

hehe if you spend money, it's 100%
    ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

there's a lot in that book to look through, so it's really hard to pick! I also don't know some of the characters since this is 2nd anniversary edition for kr.

I really do like this picture of Frej and Neamhain!

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Nov 8, 2019, 01:45 PM

They're so cannon! I love this couple! ♡

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 01:48 PM

the OTP of Destiny Child o((*^▽^*))o

• JRyan123K LV.6 Nomad Nov 8, 2019, 12:33 PM

What?! You forgot to order a dakimakura!

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 01:43 PM

I have to hide my weeb when people come over da apartment ( ╹▽╹ )

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 06:35 PM

Understandable, especially in the case of dakis or particularly revealing figures and other stuff.

I try not to hide my otaku/nerd side too much, but even I wouldn't leave dakis or some stuff like that 'out in the open,' as I usually do most of my figures and whatnot.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 9, 2019, 02:13 AM

I'm same. I have wall scrolls and figures around so people know I'm into anime/manga, but they are way more tame in the lewdness department than DC

I almost thought about getting the DC towels with characters on them (image attached), but then I stopped myself, because there's no way I can have these up on my wall when people are over lol

• JRyan123K LV.6 Nomad Nov 15, 2019, 11:53 AM

Handy tip, you put these up on the inside of your closet door. That way when you have company over, you just close them and no one is the wiser. When they leave, you just open the closets back up! LOL

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 12:42 PM

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 01:49 PM

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Nov 8, 2019, 06:31 PM

Cool stuff there, I especially like the artbook out of what you got. Always been a fan of artbooks and figures as my two favorite purchases for this kinda stuff.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these gems you got :)
    Hopefully we'll see more merch come to the rest of the globe asap. Preferably official, of course, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 9, 2019, 02:03 AM

Thanks! This is the first time I bought merch for a phone game! I usually do anime/manga related merch only.

Good news is that harum.io ships worldwide! And they buy directly from Shift Up for you so it's the legit stuff ಠ∀ಠ

You are paying more overall to cover the overhead and included shipping in the price, but I think it's currently the only way to get it from Korea.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Nov 10, 2019, 07:32 AM

sweet merch! 💖

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 10, 2019, 08:13 AM

thanks! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Home