Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Nov 9, 2019, 08:55 AM 3,563 read

Rebirth Labyrinth Stage 4-3

FORUM

Just sharing, for those who wants to clear this stage on full auto, here is my team that I use.   I've recently tested and gone through 20 fights without anyone dying and also not needing friend assists.   Do note that if you have a laggy device that may delay your childs from casting their skills, you might lose!   The catch is to make Dana and Chang'e top attack due to heal block, you'd want Dana to keep casting her shield and also keep on tapping to randomly speed up someone by chance.   With this, the 2 healers should heal just in time once heal block is gone, so shield buys them time.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Rebirth Labyrinth Stage 4-3 image 2

i've brought down Eve's attack as much as possible as her base attack is really damn high, I'd recommend using HP / AGL / DEF carta as well, also their skill levels are all maxed except for Maat not maxing Tap.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Rebirth Labyrinth Stage 4-3 image 4

Comment 6

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 9, 2019, 11:27 AM

Thank you for this. The fact that it takes a team of completely uncapped and maxed out Childs makes it very clear that I am not yet prepared.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 9, 2019, 11:34 AM

you'll get there eventually, just be active :)

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Nov 9, 2019, 03:43 PM

Nice tips thanks very much!

• RedSoloCup LV.5 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 04:05 AM

The fact that you included items used makes you a beautiful human being. May Lord Mammon bless you with all the waifu's you desire.

• Sodie Pop LV.12 Team Rocket Nov 10, 2019, 02:35 AM

Very cool, thanks for the tip! Just wondering: would Thanatos and Bast be viable replacements for Eve and Eratio, respectively?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 10, 2019, 08:26 AM

Yep definitely, could even place another DOT on Eve's slot, I chose water to benefit from CHang'e's lead skill

Home