Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Nov 11, 2019, 03:29 PM 1,033 read

Didn't think I'd ever see so many blood gems haha ( ╹▽╹ )

FORUM

So after this event I broke the 500 mark, didn't think I'd ever get there as a f2p player. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) maybe I should spend some on costumes now

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Didn't think I'd ever see so many blood gems haha ( ╹▽╹ ) image 2

Comment 13

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 11, 2019, 03:31 PM

539 bloods? wow

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 11, 2019, 03:33 PM

I have not spent any of it in a long long time. (≧▽≦) just waiting for a costume that will really make me go nuts (ʘᴗʘ✿)

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 11, 2019, 04:20 PM

ohh i see.. so you prefer to use to buy costumes than to summon child? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 11, 2019, 04:26 PM

yep! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ all childs can be obtained with crystals, even if we have to wait for their banner to come around again.

( ╹▽╹ ) those costumes though are only obtainable with blood gems (assuming you didn't get it earlier), which is why I made the decision that bloods are only for costumes

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 11, 2019, 04:35 PM

so migaruke, What costume do you want to buy? (θ‿θ)

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 11, 2019, 04:40 PM

I really don't know! which is why I haven't spent it yet! ヽ((◎д◎))ゝ

maybe I'll turn Hades, Jupiter, or Diablo into a waifu (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 11, 2019, 05:09 PM

Migaruke  Diablo good! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 11, 2019, 03:39 PM

Ikr?! This has been a serious boon. I don't have nearly as many as you, but I have more than enough for a costume. I dreamed of this day but...now I don't know what to buy. 😖

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 11, 2019, 03:45 PM

Yea that's exactly what happened to me! When I finally got to 240 bloods, I thought to myself, "NEAT! COSTUME TIME!" and then blankly stared at the large selection....

ヽ((◎д◎))ゝ now contemplating and realizing that the rate new costumes are added faster than the rate of blood gems (aka I can never all the costumes as f2p), I didn't buy anything that time.

Months and months later I'm still sitting on a forever growing pile of blood gems not knowing what to get hahaha

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Nov 11, 2019, 05:01 PM

Yeah, I think World Boss is now my favorite event... just free stuff for barely any participation! Perfect for people with busy schedules!

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Nov 12, 2019, 12:14 AM

Yea I completely agree!! ( ╹▽╹ )

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Nov 12, 2019, 08:28 AM

Waiting for the Anniversary. They may have some good stuff for Blood gems to be used on.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Nov 14, 2019, 09:03 AM

I would say this is a good idea. But I generally try to save them at all times if possible. Having said that I did blow some on a grass type BG pull hoping for finally getting Newbie Mona or my first uncap of Bathory (neither btw =/.) But I was up to just shy of 700 as f2p so I figured I'd try one anyway lol.

Anyway, I generally recommend saving BGs as much as possible, only using them when you really, really want something that has a limited timer.

Since the costumes should be there for good, or for at least a while- I imagine we'll get a headsup on if any will be removed- I think its best to save them and wait on any costumes if you can- at least if f2p/nonwhaling. Of course some want them asap, which I understand, but if you do get one I still recommend waiting until you have enough for like another two costumes/multiple BG summons after said purchase.
    I mean after purchasing the costume try to make sure you still have like 400-440+ if possible. We never know when a great use of them will show up.

Especially with the anniversary being not real distant, and HoR possibly being on the horizon. Not certain if HoR will use them at all, but its a possibility as well.

Edit- geez I really thought that wasn't going to be a long post...

Home