Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Nov 20, 2019, 06:12 PM 1,543 read

Just wanna share

FORUM

Top 100 PVP with nothing spent, good source of weekly crystals With regards to my team, I fight full auto and avoid Lan Fei squads and anything with Cleo. That's basically it.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Just wanna share image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Just wanna share image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Just wanna share image 5

Comment 34

• Blackgamer38 LV.18 Shadow Nov 20, 2019, 06:44 PM

WOW congrats !

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Nov 20, 2019, 07:17 PM

Time spent XD
    Kinda lazy now, but yes, as long as a Bathory in your team, all kinda works!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 20, 2019, 08:54 PM

That’s amazing! Thank you for the details on the team, the tactic and equipment. I always feel like I have so much to learn :P how many times, would you say, on average, you fight daily?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 08:57 PM

Well I login every 2 hrs to consume my tickets, since it is on full auto I just need to choose my opponents carefully and then carry on doing other things. I sleep 7hrs daily except for nights where my daughter wake me up in the middle of the night and clear some tickets while preparing milk :)

Basically thats it, it is very rewarding at the end of PVP season, there was even one time where I created 3 teams to counter different metas as I always want to do things on full auto. I could always give suggestions if u like

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 20, 2019, 09:52 PM

That's not too bad, but that must add up to quite a bit of fights daily! I feel like my team is strong enough to go further, but maybe I am just too chicken to fight sometimes. I, too can log in throughout the day pretty easily, and would definitely prefer doing auto, cuz aint nobody got time for manual! lol [Awwww you are a mommy <3] I would love to get any advice you could offer! This is the best stream of free crystals! Ill grab some print screen. I am sure I can do better than I have been. Thank you Sensei Reika :P

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 20, 2019, 10:05 PM

My team. I have some options too, been playing since January. I 6ed the problem is always onyx. But I have a good little chunk saved up, it would be worth investing into a PVP team.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 20, 2019, 10:48 PM

Noted. It's getting tiring doing Plat on manual so I'm probably going to invest in a Hades very soon. You aren't the first to say that he's underrated.

• NO NAME verified Nov 21, 2019, 01:38 AM

I ranked top 100 for several months without using ticket refreshes, so it’s absolutely possible. My experience:

1) You need to use your free tickets efficiently. If your tickets max and you don’t use them quickly enough, top 100 becomes almost impossible for free. This is a major grind and can lead to burnout rather easily. A night out with friends will take you out of top 100 contention if you refuse to buy refreshes. I “quit” for 3 months largely because I was so sick of self-imposed PVP obligation.

2) You can’t lose much. The increased points you get for long streaks is mandatory. Because of this,

3) I never went auto. I couldn’t trust the AI. I always played manual at 1x speed.

4) I had the “META” team at the time, all +6 with the best equipment and soul carta. The same team is very average now, and is mediocre even “down” in plat II. (I don’t have Bathory 😔)

5) Bathory is OP. At last check, 99/100 teams in the top 100 were using her. If you don’t have her, you better have a damn good alt strategy, which also makes auto less of an option IMO.

6) The best Soul cartas are also mandatory. SOW now beefs up an already OP Bathory. Summer Festival Night for those using Jupiter. Angelic Smile for Eve. Sow and Summer Festival Night are not in the general pool, and Angelic Smile is potentially gone forever as for some reason ($$$), somebody opted to make a limited event item something necessary for the game’s poster child (Eve) 🤨🤦‍♂️ Make sure you secure SOW now while it’s available if you’re serious about dominating PVP.

Reika has an uncapped Bathory and is a very dedicated player. His advice is true, but don’t delude yourself into thinking it’ll be easy if you don’t have Bathory, the right SC, and the time required to pull it off. It’s exhausting.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Nov 21, 2019, 12:05 PM

I'm so pissed I didn't try to get angelic smile. I wasn't even paying attention to soul cartas until we got to the halloween WB, and now it's gone forever D:

• NO NAME verified Nov 21, 2019, 03:30 PM

It is strange. I’m not sure if Line went scorched earth for their final harvest, or if there are plans for another carta that is equal or better for Eve on the horizon. Would be insane if it was gone forever without a comparable carta on tap.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Nov 21, 2019, 04:19 PM

Idk, the game seems to love their exclusivity when it comes to items, so I could totally see it being the only 5* SC that increases poison. Maybe they'll make a SC that increases DoT by a certain amount, kinda like how they have blind, silence, and recovery block evasion cards, but also have a card that just blocks debuffs.

• NO NAME verified Nov 22, 2019, 01:22 AM

I can’t count the number of times I’ve read players say that it’s not a big deal to miss collaboration childs because they’re generally not as good as DC IP childs. This always made sense because making collaborations “must have” completely screws over any players who miss out and eternally handicaps all new players who never even had a chance.

Then this past collaboration both soul carta appear to be very, very useful 🤦‍♂️

If they’re trying to grow the user base or bring back previous players, they’re doing it wrong. With monthly revenue declining, I can’t help but assume Line was planning to pull the plug before Shift Up jumped in to try to right the ship. That would explain the carta as Line was looking for a final payday. This is all speculative on my part as I have no inside info and I’ve been away, but that’s what it looks like to me based on the declining numbers (October half as much as January), the switch from Line to Shift Up (weird timing and less than a year in), and the limited collaboration items being so valuable.

Hopefully Shift Up has identified Line’s shortcomings and the game continues to improve.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Nov 22, 2019, 09:01 AM

Idk what Line was thinking, maybe it was a final penny squeezing move. I'm pretty hopeful that Shift Up will improve a lot of the flaws that people complain about, so we'll see what they do in regards to things like this.

What I do know is that Shift Up really needs to advertise the game more if they want to bring in new players. I don't think I've ever seen an advertisement for this game anywhere outside of the Brown Dust collab and a couple of youtubers trying the game out months ago. Hell, I only noticed this game was released because I pre-registered for it before it came out cause I like to check the coming soon section of the google play store. Even then, I didn't get a notification when it got released and only found out it was because it was in the recommended section for another game. It also doesn't help that looking up the games name usually doesn't give you links to the actual game, so if people see some fan art or something that looks really nice, but don't it's actually for a game, they might look it up and give up because all they see the destiny child music group. There's pretty much no way for people to hear about this game other than word of mouth, and I imagine an anime-style fan service game isn't something that most people are recommending to all their friends.

• dalstonmx LV.2 Lurker Nov 22, 2019, 11:21 PM

Time spend ,and if you don’t buy ticket,you can’t rank top 100. Because about 90/100 gamers
    in the top use script to consume
    tickets everytime. (the top
    100 teams who's name has 101 or 4s/5s are using script,you can't win them because they use cloud sever installed Android and have script software to work all day)

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 22, 2019, 11:34 PM

I see

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 20, 2019, 06:45 PM

Is it possible to finish ur enemy in fever time ? Once i used such tanky team but i couldnt kill all my enemies in fever time, and i lost cause i ran out of time

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 06:49 PM

Yes, the team reaches fever time first.

I made Erato and Dana top attack, and with Hades taunt he will keep getting attacked too so his recharge is quick.

My equip too if it helps

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Nov 20, 2019, 06:47 PM

What do you mean when you say "with nothing spent"? Sounds a bit misleading, because 137 matches shouldn't be possible at this point of the week if you didn't buy any tickets - assuming that's what you're referring to.
    That being said: good job on the placement, especially full auto. Not sure if you need the advice or not, but if you want to buy tickets I'd rather do so closer to the end of the PvP week to make better use of the extra points you get for winning against people with a higher score than your own - can sum up to a surprising amount of additional points over 7 days and makes it easier to maybe jump that one reward bracket higher with less investment. Also makes it easier to see what placement seems realistic, as too many losses early on might eat too many crystals to make up for. :)
    Last but not least: please stick to Top 100 for a while, your comp is a lovely source of easy points.^^

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 06:59 PM

I've only reset twice as I was testing some teams, other than that it's all based on regen already. Well mainly it's on my non whale team, I am implying mostly on F2P players being able to go against whale squads.

Also, I hope triple dot squads stay in plat 5, they are my main source of points.

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Nov 20, 2019, 07:16 PM

Oh yeah, you had that Naias team last week, didn't you? Did you go full auto with that as well? Incredibly annoying to play against - and dangerous, if RNG ever decides to slow 4 or even 5 of your childs... >.<

Thanks for the post either way. With Bath uncaps being a minor thing for now PvP should indeed be possible with the rest of your team being fully made up of childs from the Standard Pool, though I'm not sure how long that'll hold up, so wise to make use of it while it lasts.

Good luck still. :)

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 07:18 PM

Not to worry, I have been challenging the norm ever since global release and have entered top 100 with weird ass teams :)

I can handle my own.

and yep that Naias team was full auto too, could be more deadly if Bath was +6 :)

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Nov 20, 2019, 07:24 PM

Looking forward to more weird ass comps in the future then...cheers. ;P

• Xeon LV.4 Lurker Nov 23, 2019, 04:57 AM

Can I ask you which SC/Equipments you use and on whom? For naias team. Thanks

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 23, 2019, 12:41 PM

Here you go

• TheNumbers LV.2 Lurker Nov 20, 2019, 09:22 PM

you're absolutely right about the number of matches. as of right now, since this weeks pvp started, and accounting for the 5 you start with right after weekly reset, there are only 117 possible tickets with the 118th coming up about 10 minutes from now.

this post claims f2p which suggests no crystal spent on tickets for more than that. OP goes on to claim in a reply that tickets were bought twice, so that makes 127 possible fights assuming having used EVERY regenerating ticket even while sleeping.

but OP also claims 7 hours sleep each night except when awoken to make baby milk, so there are guaranteed missed tickets but we'll get to that.

then account for this entire post having been made 3 hours ago, so you can take a further 6 off the number of possible tickets as compared to the images in OP which show 137 used vs 121 possible with 2 refreshes bought. whch itself should be lower due to claimed sleep.

the numbers are not capable of lying, so to recap:

137 used as of 3 hours ago
    121 possible as of 3 hours ago, which includes 2 claimed resets
    121 is guaranteed to be lower since sleep is claimed

that leaves a gap of no less than 16, but is definitely more. that means that for these numbers to work, tickets have not been bought twice. they have been bought at least 5 times with 1 leftover ticket still unaccounted for. that leftover ticket is proof of a 6th reset that happened at some point. that introduces a discrepancy again in the form of 4 tickets that arent seen, but again, I didnt account for any lost to sleep so we now know at least 4 were lost to sleep. the number lost to sleep could be higher, but if it is then so is the number of resets. but i cant prove any more than 6 resets and 4 sleep losses.

this posts claims are dubious at best and would take OPs claims with a gigantic grain of salt if they cant get something as simple as the number of purchased resets straight.

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Nov 20, 2019, 10:23 PM

While I understand where you're coming from I didn't point this out to say "omg, Reika is lying, everyone beware!" but rather to make sure that not everybody jumps into PvP blindly now, just reading the headline and thinking "easy enough, I can do that too". Even with full auto it takes a certain bit of dedication and scheduling to keep up and Reika made her point by emphasizing that the important part is to show f2p players that they can beat the whale teams.

And a bit offtopic, but Reika is a constitution in this community, so I appreciate the post in general. Whatever she posts tends to reach more people than if somebody else were to do it, so if this motivates some people to think about PvP a bit more, eventually tinker with their own teams a bit and gain some motivation to give it a try? Hell, that's worth being wrong about a handful of resets imo - in that case she wouldn't be Top 20, but still Top 100 for sure, which is impressive enough, so well worth the share.

• TheNumbers LV.2 Lurker Nov 20, 2019, 10:30 PM

and I value accuracy, especially from pillars of communities. for the same sorts of reasons that integrity should be valued in politicians. if it's this easy to poke holes in something that CAN be proven, then something that cant be so easily proven (like the claim of full auto for which the only proof is showing video for all of these fights) is all the more questionable.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 11:17 PM

thanks for all your comments, be it 200 or whatever spent on resets if there was more as you claimed, my point stands as Beckett mentioned, F2P can enter top 100 with some hard work and a good team build/strategy.

I do not have the time to manual every fight so I build full auto squads within what I have.

Also, this is a mini video I made a few days ago to place my claims on full auto, if you want me to record 300 fights a week maybe I could work full time for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFq1sssYUkg

• NO NAME verified Nov 21, 2019, 01:45 AM

Top 100 is already a full-time job. You’re looking for more work? When will you sleep?

• NO NAME verified Nov 21, 2019, 01:48 AM

/S

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 20, 2019, 10:06 PM

Sorry for the shitty cropping...and duplicates

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Nov 20, 2019, 10:07 PM

how is the team working out for you so far?

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 20, 2019, 10:12 PM

I think I pass too often on fights I could potentially win. I haven't ever gotten to platinum. I hover within the Gold spectrum. I have to stay away from Jupiter, he annihilates me. I tend to stay away from any team that replaced Change with Mona. *sigh.... I just need to fight more dont i?

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 23, 2019, 12:29 AM

Score 17K ? wow

Home