KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief
Nov 29, 2019, 01:05 AM 433 read

YES!

FORUM

Oh my goodness! I thought the day would never come! Shift Up had our backs from the beginning, and patience was the only key. It's an understatement to say I'm excited... Because I'm ECSTATIC for this! With the 1-year Anniversary starting, and these wonderfully designed pop-star idols singing their hearts out, I can only imagine how rewarding and fun the Christmas event will be! Are you guys as happy and excited as I am?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - YES! image 2

Comment 6

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 29, 2019, 03:12 AM

I like how the sneaky devs didn't announce this through Moot lmao - not complaining at all, sometimes surprises are nice. Nice play.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 29, 2019, 03:54 AM

Definitely a nice play. Like unwrapping a present this morning, really. Totally unexpected. XD You've been one of the main voices calling for this too, so I know you're feeling good. :D

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Nov 29, 2019, 10:20 AM

Verdelet soon.jpg

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Nov 29, 2019, 01:28 AM

rip I misread the date and wasted 3 5* tickets xD

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Nov 29, 2019, 02:09 AM

Nooooooo lmao

• Atreides LV.20 S Nov 29, 2019, 07:27 AM

It's about time they unlock all the childs that came after the original lineup, but making them available using old unclaimed tickets is a slap to the face of all of us who thought tickets were pre-determined and not affected by new content. I've been wasting dozens of useless 5* child and soul carta tickets for months now.

Home