ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Dec 2, 2019, 06:40 AM 566 read

Ragna Break Team

FORUM

I've been using this for raid, I manage about 750k in a LV 40 Raid. I suppose this a pretty decent team, What kind of teams is everyone using now?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break Team image 2

Comment 21

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 3, 2019, 02:14 PM

I've been autoing with this team and getting anywhere between 1.6 mil to 2.1 mil damage.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 3, 2019, 02:23 PM

I can't even compare to that lol

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 3, 2019, 02:34 PM

You'll get there eventually. I plan on maxing out a dark team for ragna and just using that for all of the ragnas until I make a strong enough team for the other elements since dark doesn't have a type disadvantage and they do a decent amount of damage even without a type advantage thanks to crits and the DHD soul carta.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 3, 2019, 03:41 PM

Every time you post a team I feel like you're flexing on us. 🤣 But you're so cool I know it's not like that.

What do you mean "dark doesn't have a type disadvantage"? Like, they have a good option for each role (ATK, SUP, etc) or something else?

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 3, 2019, 05:37 PM

Lol, I think the only one I would ever flex is my N. Mona, but that's just cause she's my favorite child so far and I saved crystals for like 5 months to get her.

By type disadvantage I mean there isn't an element where you will be doing reduced damage since Light element is the one that it's weak to, but also does weak point damage to as well. Like a fire team would do reduced damage to a water ragna boss and a water team would do reduced damage to a wood ragna boss, Dark doesn't have that, so it's a good all around team to max first so you can use it while you work on maxing other elemental teams.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Dec 3, 2019, 02:35 PM

Close to my team, only difference is no Newbie Mona (>¦¬|
    Still playing around trying swapping in and out various other childs, but I generally manage like 1.1-1.5 on auto so far.

Raid bosses have been a bit... rare for me during this event, so far anyway, most of my progress has so been thanks to the summon tickets. Thanks to this I haven't had as much time to experiment on a lvl 40 as usual.

Last event was even worse for bosses appearing ime, but I've still gone like 100+ clears without one showing a couple times this time. So far I seem to be averaging one appearing like every 40-60 stages or so, maybe a bit higher.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 3, 2019, 02:41 PM

Ouch that's rough. I think 50 or 60 stages was the highest I've ever had to go without a boss, I usually get one in like 2 to 4 minutes.

I think Newbie Mona coupled with Chang'e might actually be causing my Frej to get off cooldowns quick enough for him to rarely ever use his tap, so that might be why my damage can get past 2mil so often.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Dec 2, 2019, 08:08 AM

Where is your Chang'e dude?

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 2, 2019, 11:35 AM

My Chang'e isn't prepared for this.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 3, 2019, 03:37 PM

Makes me think of Illidan..."You are NOT PREPAAAARED!" XD

That said, my Chang'e isn't even 6* or uncapped and I'm using her. I'm not at 40 yet though, 37 I think. What you're saying makes me nervous about my future propspects...

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Dec 2, 2019, 09:15 AM

With 4 60+6 and 1 60+4, i think something wrong with 750k dmg, maybe Equimpent/skill level.
    Try switch Naias with Chang'e and Dana for other Child who increase damage(Werewolf is atk buff, so search other different icon buff). Your attacker might die in this ragna (almost anytime) but thats what Maat there for.

Im using Nmona+0, Werewolf+6(lead), Maat+3, Phanteon+4, Frej+2 (Power 71K). Even frej die like 2-3 times, i can do dmg 1.1M-1.8M. 1.1M if really bad luck(1 time happen, feels like frej is not there lol) with 1,4 average. Now im tryng to include chang'e or neptune in team, but less dmg so i will see what to do later

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 2, 2019, 11:41 AM

My Chang'e isn't prepared for this, so that's why Naias there. Artemis and Werewolf are my strongest Dark Childs too. I guess I could switch Dana, but I might end up dying quickly. Honestly though it could be my equipment.

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Dec 2, 2019, 07:21 AM

In the last Ragna I had to use Dana to keep my +4 Maat alive. But in this Ragna I’ve found I can rely on Neptune to provide enough healing (although about 5% of the time she will let Saturn die).

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Dec 2, 2019, 07:21 AM

Oops should put the team in there too...

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 2, 2019, 07:25 AM

Holy Flip, you have a +6 Saturn and +3 Neptune!!

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Dec 2, 2019, 07:36 AM

I’ve been lucky with Saturn drops from the joint banner. Not so lucky with Neptune and I’m out of crystals. But after December 26th they’ll both be in the regular summon pool so hopefully can pick up another Neptune.

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Dec 2, 2019, 08:06 AM

yea Saturn and Neptune are top tier units. i got Neptune +1 but no Saturn unfortunately. I'll be trying until the banner does though.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 3, 2019, 03:34 PM

Wait... *sigh* Is Saturn better than Mars? God, I have such a hard time figuring out the right ones to invest in. Granted, I chose Mars because I have to level her for Mission Pass (and I like her anyway) but Saturn is the top tier one? Why???

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Dec 3, 2019, 03:36 PM

their both good but i read idol mars is a 9 and saturns a 10.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2019, 03:05 PM

auto and grind team

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2019, 03:12 PM

blob king team

Home