ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Dec 4, 2019, 01:25 PM 434 read

Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.

FORUM

Well since Lisa Extra Lesson, is nearly finished. I'm curious about what Childs did everyone choose.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 2

Most of the 4☆'s from the selection I have at +5, so I choose the one I didnt have... of course. I wasn't disappointed about the selection, but I was somewhat excited. Honestly this is an amazing way, for new players to get a boost.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lisa Extra Lesson was.... somewhat exciting.  image 8

Comment 8

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 4, 2019, 03:55 PM

I got Moa, Elysion, Yuna, Erato, Europa, Artemis, and I'm gonna get Morgan today. I figure Morgan can be used in every WB, so might as well get her.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2019, 07:45 PM

Is Morgan better then Artemis? If so I'll quickly put her on my raid team.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 4, 2019, 08:03 PM

Are you talking about Morgan (fire attacker) or Morrigan (dark attacker)? If already have Morrigan at +6, so I decided to just pick up Artemis out of all the options. I also think Morrigan is just a better option for ragna since she does bonus damage to light childs and Artemis just has a crit buff, which you should already be getting from Pantheon. If you're asking about Morgan, well Morgan would probably be a better attacker in dark, wood, or fire ragna, but she might not be as good in a water or light ragna.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2019, 08:05 PM

I was referring to Morrigan sorry, but thanks though. I now I have a reason to put Morrigan on my raid team.

• Shanii LV.17 Sage Dec 4, 2019, 02:18 PM

Werewolf, Thoth, Neith, Tisiphone, Victorix, Zelos, and G. Chang’e. Choosing between G. Chang’e and Morgan was SOO hard but i went with Chang’e because i didn’t have her at all and i have Morgan at +1. I’ll max her eventually.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2019, 07:26 PM

My Morgan was at +4, I was going to pick up the G. Chang'e. I have one copy that I got from a raid. but I ultimately went with Charlotte.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 4, 2019, 02:21 PM

I had all the 4* childs, so here are the 5* childs i did pick up wearwolf and Charlotte

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Dec 4, 2019, 04:10 PM

Only Moa so far. I'm still holding off on claiming the rest while I finish arguing with myself over who to pick.
    Already have most of the 4*s (though not all maxed yet) so I'm weighing various pros/cons before I grab them all up.

And it likely won't matter here, but I also like to wait to claim/use rewards on the off chance that in the meantime maybe something else will change my mind. This isn't as... applicable in this situation as summons or the like shouldn't change much. Not waiting much longer though, lost out on rewards in the past by doing so.
    I'll be back in when I make my final selections.

Home