Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Dec 5, 2019, 07:51 PM 924 read

Thank you Shift Up for realizing Global has Onyx issues

FORUM

As we the community have fought over and over and suggested to LINE Games, is to fix the onyx issue for Global.   It's simple, a player summons/spends crystals/money to get new childs, gets it and all the uncaps needed, but guess what? the player actually needs to spend even more money to use that child thanks to the lack of onyx and where to get it. But there was no other source, the only source was to summon more childs and turn them into onyx. OUCH!   Finally the devs have realized this is a big problem for Global and ONE big reason why many players have left the game, I was one of them, I returned due to Shift Up taking over the reigns from LINE Games and having played the Korean version of Destiny Child, I place my faith in you guys and as many others do too.   Please continue to fix the onyx scarcity in Global, you've released onyx packages in shop that are reasonable in price and then these events for the F2P and the few others before that.   We love this change, we can finally spend a little bit more time now strategizing our team builds as finally we can use the childs that we have maxed long ago as we now have more onyx. Thank you Shift Up! Happy 1st Anniversary to Destiny Child Global, we can't wait for the future content!  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Thank you Shift Up for realizing Global has Onyx issues image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Thank you Shift Up for realizing Global has Onyx issues image 3

Comment 6

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 5, 2019, 08:20 PM

There isn't any safer hands than the official developers themselves :) that made the game. This is the reason why i can only trust CDProjektRED and Larian Studios who are really passionate on making good quality games plus self published their own games.

I'm glad Shift UP is able to host the global version of Destiny Child! Hopefully they are able to continue on making Destiny Child f2p friendly and fun for everyone to enjoy :) for the years to come!

I just wish they can communicate with the community here. So far, there isn't any post in english regarding about Nicole Ragna to Narrative dungeon except for the post made in here https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/2356548

I can understand why narrative dungeon isn't loved by all since it requires to have huge stamina stockpiled to enjoy grinding it. New and low stamina players suffer from this issue :(

I personally do not like it as well since it's just a rebirth reskin with some story.

• Riica LV.1 Mootie Dec 5, 2019, 07:55 PM

Great execution, needs more flavor but great nonetheless

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Dec 5, 2019, 09:39 PM

SHIFT UP is the best, please give me rank of CM in French ahah! I going to make some movie on my channel YouTube for Destiny Child x)

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 5, 2019, 10:20 PM

TBH, I think they are just providing us the onyx for upgrading the 6-star-give-away childs in this event. Whatever,I hope that it will be like what you say !!

• NO NAME verified Dec 6, 2019, 01:18 AM

Preach!

• Lozhac LV.11 Chief Dec 5, 2019, 08:02 PM

Shift up ain't no care no shiet🎺
    Just like Nicole narrative😭

Home