ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Dec 11, 2019, 05:28 AM 405 read

My Platinum Chest

FORUM

I've been getting nothing but slimes, B's or C's equipment, 4☆ Childs and Coins. Kinda of frustrated that I haven't gotten the costume, I wanted another copy of Mars. Though I'll probably buy the costume for satisfaction.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My Platinum Chest  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My Platinum Chest  image 3

Comment 14

• TetsuW LV.5 Insomniac Dec 11, 2019, 07:32 AM

I feel your pain, this'll be 4 ragna's in a row I haven't got anything above 4 stars and weak equipment (haven't even gotten a slime) so I've pretty much written off plat boxes. I hope your luck turns around!

I bought the second mars, just because I like the rebirth skin for aria better and you get a free one when you complete the planet event going on so its meh for me

• NO NAME verified Dec 11, 2019, 07:52 AM

379 raids and counting, plus I’ve used tickets on my own raids every day. One 5* so far. I did get lucky with the costume, but 5* in plat chests have become a myth. Ragna is such a slog without the rewards.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Dec 11, 2019, 09:30 AM

I'm on the same boat with you again, 500 raids, only 2 5* and 1 skin. On previous seasons I'd get double or triple that by now at least.

• NO NAME verified Dec 11, 2019, 09:44 AM

Abort! Abort!

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 11, 2019, 10:21 AM

Same here 440 bosses defeated. The decent rewards that i have gotten from the platinum chests are a single 5* resurrected Frej, couple of 10k/5k/2.5k coins, some evolution materials, some 5* rank b,c equipment.

And how could i forget those costumes that Aria have been giving me, I have 5 of them now probably might get more =.= lol i think she is telling me to fit the entire cast of Mars,Neptune,Saturn and Venus with her costumes.

I was hoping on getting some more Mafdet to get ready for the upcoming dark world boss event but it looks like luck is not at my side sadly :(

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Dec 11, 2019, 11:19 AM

lol omg 500 raids!? I would have rage quit by now lol.

• NO NAME verified Dec 11, 2019, 11:58 AM

Your own raids don’t count toward slayer rank, so you can bump your count by only attacking other’s raids, but yeah, Reika Mae is a master of efficiency. I try, but I’m mortal and need sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Dec 11, 2019, 07:45 AM

I also didn't get any 5 stars.. and I was in the top 10 percent in slayer raid. now that I bought everything from the shop and finished the onyx mission I stopped trying. at least I got aria to +6 so I'm pretty happy about it

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 11, 2019, 11:34 AM

I got a copy of Mars early on and got the costume today. I'm at 315+ slayer raids now and I've had nothing else really. I'm not asking to be showered in 5* childs but damn. Maybe the rates should be adjusted? Because it's a desert right now.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 11, 2019, 12:42 PM

I just got 200k coins and I'm probably going to buy the costume. I missed out on Rita's costume and I had to buy Catherine's costume cause she was a collaboration.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 11, 2019, 02:44 PM

Yeah, this was a very disappointing plat chest experience for me as well. I've never seen so many darts in my life. Just the same 4* childs, a few ragna coins, and $@*% darts. I'm going to start a campaign to get darts removed from the game....

#devilsdon'tplaydarts

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Dec 11, 2019, 03:21 PM

Lol, I feel that, still all crap from my plats...
    Plats in this really really hate me I guess lol.
    After a year and still just 2 nat 5*s, 3 5* evo childs, and meh equips... >=/

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 11, 2019, 03:25 PM

That Really sucks! I mean, this is easily the worst experience I've had with the chests. With Rita I got an extra copy of her from a plat chest and Pantheon. I got Isolde's costume from that ragna and I think a Mars copy. Then I get here and just...nothing.

I kind of wonder if they tweaked it since they were giving us pimped out 6/6* childs basically for free, and a 9% banner. Of course, I'll never know if that was the case.

• El Dobe Sensual LV.15 Midnight Kiss Dec 11, 2019, 07:08 AM

Those costumes come later on the labyrinth, but if you want to save the blood gems then go for it

Home