Kharl LV.24 Wizard
Dec 12, 2019, 03:25 PM 464 read

Any possibility of adding Twitter as a Log-in platform?

FORUM

With the removal of LINE, we'll have Facebook as the only OS-independent platform (Google is restricted to Android, and GameCenter to iOS). However, logging in through Facebook can be unreliable sometimes from my experience. It'd be good if we have another OS-independent platform to link our account to in place of LINE, and Twitter seems to be a good option in my opinion.

Comment 6

• Albedo LV.20 Nightmare Dec 12, 2019, 03:29 PM

I made a similar comment earlier and I agree. I've had multiple accounts lost thanks to Facebook and feel that my account is now at jeopardy, I am no whale but I have spent a hefty amount and don't plan on losing all I have worked for.

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Dec 12, 2019, 06:50 PM

I want to continue to play between my Android Emu and iPhone, but F U C K Facebook and their bs.
    I only want to use LINE, Twitter, and Google for account saving.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 12, 2019, 10:45 PM

I hate FB, but I think I hate Twitter even more. Tbh I only trust my Google account and that's what I'll continue using solely.

• NO NAME verified Dec 13, 2019, 09:58 AM

Twitter>>>>Facebook (sorry, Lyca)

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Dec 14, 2019, 03:08 PM

Support Twitter.
    Platform I use to play games except DC, a specific account only for gaming.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Dec 14, 2019, 04:47 PM

I have ever got problem with FB before
    I linked my account on another game, and i couldnt log in cause FB suddenly required me to verify my account by matching photos
    My fb account uses anime profile pic, and even though i have tried matching it with my real photo, i still couldnt log in
    Now i linked my account to fb and google, and i didnt plan to move to iphone anytime soon, but it would be good to have twitter as additional option to link dc

Home