ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Dec 12, 2019, 07:39 PM 352 read

Triple Debuffer...

FORUM

Gosh this highly annoying... I can beat this team.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Triple Debuffer... image 4

EDITED: Annnnnnd boom

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Triple Debuffer... image 6

Comment 2

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Dec 13, 2019, 02:44 AM

If you have Chang'e, you might be able to get yourself into low Gold without too much trouble (you might be able to with Nisas since you have a 71k team). Though you'll probably have to play on manual if you're not already.

If you focus on leveling your skills on your units and their Soul Cartas, you might be able to get into high gold, especially with a Chang'e.

Thanks to Bathory, I was able to get into High Gold/Low Plat with a 75k team, I believe. Thanks to some extra uncaps onto Eve/Maat/Dana/Chang'e, I've been able to get to 82k and have been in Plat 5 for a month or two now. I've also been leveling the skills of Chang'e/Eve/Maat/Dana over the last few months, sometimes just a day at a time to get them maxed.

It's a lot of time dedication though for P5 since I need 100 games, especially since my Bathory sits at +0 despite my efforts otherwise, and I have to play on manual and snipe certain team comps. I also often use Mafdet when the team has a healer (especially if they have two).

If I think of it, I'll post my progression via screen shots.

• ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac Dec 13, 2019, 09:38 AM

ooooooo, thanks for information. I doubt I will play on manual, maybe auto skill. Though my Chang'e is +1, but I should start trying to get different Soul Carta. A lot of ones I have are pretty weak.

Home