kd LV.13 Elite Four
Dec 12, 2019, 08:45 PM 343 read

This is insane

FORUM

I just waste almost 40k crystal for nothing. Only 1 5 star child i got was RED CROSS!! SPEECHLESS T_T

Comment 7

• SuperSonico LV.15 Chief Dec 12, 2019, 09:26 PM

This game is like that unfortunetley :(
    Previous event I wasted 70k crystals (everything I had) to get Neptune.. and I didn't pull her T.T

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 12, 2019, 11:06 PM

Yeah.. Im sorry to hear that T T
    I wasted 20k more and still got nothing but tons of 3 star child!!

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Dec 18, 2019, 02:59 AM

it really is debilitating when u lose so many crystals so fast with no real payoff. We've all felt it. One suggestion I have, is to only try the banner between once to three times per day (give or take). This way u don't feel quite as bad at seeing ur crystals disappear in minutes. Also, I've noticed, and this isn't proven or anything, but noticed that my odds wen to be better at getting childs this way. Just a suggestion

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 18, 2019, 05:07 PM

Absolutely yes ,it was extremely debilitating me. Frankly,i didnt play this game for a few day after this happen as i really pissed off.

Whatever,I just pulled a Leda yesterday so I have wasted almost 120k crystal in total for only 1 Leda and 1 Red Cross.

Thanks for the suggestion,I will try it!!!

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Dec 18, 2019, 07:50 PM

Totally. When I first started playing during the DOA event, I burned so many crystals in one go, I and I found myself so discouraged. That was the first and last time I would spend crystals like that. Since then I find myself higher spirits and getting more 5stars (at least that's how it seems). Glad to help out 🙂

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 13, 2019, 10:18 PM

Update* i wasted 30k more crystal. Im unable to pull any 5 star child at all. Real broke...

• YosanoChan LV.12 Titan Dec 15, 2019, 07:04 PM

UwU it’s gonna be oki (=´∀`)

Home