Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Dec 14, 2019, 10:11 AM 958 read

EDIT: Bathory Stage vs Onyx Dungeon

FORUM

It was never a battle between how much onyx you get but the benefits overall.   Also, Hot Time applies to onyx dungeon. Added some data that has actual runs, well basically the idea is if you want everything else u farm Bathory, if you only want onyx you go for onyx dungeon. Some of us would max our inventory first with 2* and then go to onyx dungeon.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - EDIT: Bathory Stage vs Onyx Dungeon image 4

Comment 10

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 14, 2019, 10:53 PM

Thank you very much :) for providing such detailed information! In my opinion, Onyx dungeon is a disappointment! The only good thing about it is you don't have to micromanage and clearing the 2*s when you're full of them :p

• bqbm1589q3bx LV.6 Nomad Dec 14, 2019, 11:14 AM

The Onyx Dungeon is a joke.

• NO NAME verified Dec 14, 2019, 12:27 PM

In what way? I’m genuinely curious why you feel this way?

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Dec 14, 2019, 12:49 PM

Some ppl view crystals more valuable than onyx, me as well.
    If I am free on hot time weekend , I usually use 2 lvl60 child to carry 3 2stars child at stage 9-4-2, 90 staminas trans to 60 crystals and 6k golds. Just kinda troublesome to keep changing team.
    But to newbie or who just really need onyx, definitely farming abyss is a great choice.

• NO NAME verified Dec 14, 2019, 01:03 PM

It’s funny to see you say that. Personally, I have found the longer I play, the more onyx I need. It takes a minute to get a child to +6, but it takes an eternity to farm the 1.1M to fully awaken and skill them. When I was a newer player, I prioritized crystals to get the childs. As a veteran, now I just want the onyx so I can actually use the childs.

I like crystals too for obvious reasons, but onyx has always been my biggest issue.

Thanks for replaying. Appreciate it 👍

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 14, 2019, 02:14 PM

truth, preach , done , same here , I've forgone wb and ragna rewards or child copies (tho I somewhat regret not buying more summer fire debuffer Mona she's super dope and my go to debuffer when I use one ) in order to buy onyx or use tickets specifically to extra onyx , those in the know are all about the sweet limited resource, I'd ra tcther have less total child's if I can power up the ones I have and generally that's the point of uncapping and eventually maxing uncap opening tier 7 skill stats to accept more onyx dumps

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Dec 14, 2019, 02:50 PM

Well....it all depends on how much crystals you have to spend on average to get a new child.
    From my experience, to ensure a new child released, I need 40-60k usually.
    Besides, my average numbers of getting a 5 stars from crystals pull is 100-120.
    Even 9% pulls, there were 9 days that I didn’t get anything.
    FK RNG!
    So yup, onyx is good , but most child I could get is already full lvl... or at least those common use already full lvl.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Dec 14, 2019, 02:52 PM

Or 8 days, whatever.

• flxvanilla LV.7 Nomad Dec 14, 2019, 10:38 AM

How often do childs drop? I usually dump my stamina in 8-3 to farm for 2*

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Dec 14, 2019, 10:40 AM

imma go full retard and do some math on this once i'm done

Home