FREE LV.11 Chief
Dec 19, 2019, 08:05 PM 837 read

Guys I have a question! 100% Personally!

FORUM

Hey guys! I'm asking you this question personally as one of a member in this community. Not as a manager. Do you guys have any idea about community events you want? Rewards, Formats, or so on.   Well, since I'm just one of a normal employee of ShiftUp and have no rights to decide everything on my own, I can't guarantee that I can follow your idea 100%.   However, at least your idea will be a great help for us to plan community events! After all, this community is for you guys, and the reason why we are holding community events is to make you happy!   Any idea is OK, just feel free to tell me anything!

Comment 24

• Sasaki Kojiro LV.7 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Dec 19, 2019, 08:11 PM

This is awesome how active you are for this community! From all of us thank you!

Honestly, any new content and chance to win rewards would be nice.

For me personally, I have completely ran out of stamina (from 90k to 10k now :/). so if there is a fun way to gain large amounts of stamina that could be helpful.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Dec 19, 2019, 11:00 PM

yeah stamina is running low, especially when we getting narrative dungeons quite often now...

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 19, 2019, 09:38 PM

Not exactly events, but we've yet to get any "Ask the Dev" kind of thing for Global server. Everyone can submit questions, then the devs will answer the selected popular/interesting ones in a video clip.

As for rewards, any events that award large amount of Onyx will surely be popular.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 19, 2019, 10:18 PM

This is what I'm talking about!! Thank you for taking this personal interest in fandom involvement! I don't even care if my ideas aren't implemented -- it's cool to be talking directly to someone who works for my favorite company!

In terms of contests and rewards, I love the artistic challenges. Things that encourage us to draw, and even to write like in the reddit poetry contest. I would like to see more of that.

As far as the rewards go, I think it would be worthwhile to create a reusable template in the game that allows choosing rewards. For instance, we had a recent reward choice between onyx and crystals and many people were upset with the majority choice.

The idea of you having to individually go through all the people to dole out those rewards based on personal preference seems unrealistic. But if you had something, like Lisa's Extra Lessons, where each player gets to choose between rewards, I think everyone would be more satisfied.

Also: could the Archfiend Pass be a reward every now and then? Like it's possible for one person to win it each Devil Pass?

Sorry for the length! Thank you for listening! Also: #DisgaeaCollab, #MakeMammonMeta

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Dec 19, 2019, 08:18 PM

I want moot to be used by many people.

So I prefer if there is a game where prizes will be given to those who answer / comment. Right now we really need onyx, so any gift that smells of onyx will make us happy.

We can use crosswords. If we fill in all fields, then we will get the keyword that can be used as coupon. The rewards might be 150k onyx?

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 20, 2019, 08:09 AM

I agree, an event that helps increase the moot community would be awesome.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Dec 19, 2019, 10:53 PM

I absolutely want the return of the "Weekly Pop Quiz" with Newbie Mona!
    The coupon codes were really nice !

I don't understand why they were removed from the community, so here's an idea, a return of the quiz with more generous rewards on onyx, and endurance or even crystals, and there I think everyone will be happy!

Cordially, ZelphuS

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Dec 20, 2019, 07:35 AM

On that note, I also think that they should give codes to content creators on YT to share with us, as YT vids are how I even found out about this game in the first place.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Dec 20, 2019, 07:55 AM

Yes, i make content Destiny Child in french.. :/

• SuperSonico LV.15 Chief Dec 19, 2019, 08:40 PM

Personally I loved the art/drawing event!
    It not only did encourage me to act and try to draw, but I could also see evryone's wonderful art entries :)

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 20, 2019, 12:02 AM

I'd like more banners in the game, unsure if we could make some of them a community event, like the old User's Choice banners. A male child banner that the community votes on would be neat (although I'm aware less people pull on them), or maybe succubus banners where people vote on their favourite incarnation of the trio or something. I like interesting banners and Line did do well with User's Choice. An alternative would perhaps be something like what Brown Dust does, where you choose two childs you want (0.75% each) against the rest of the pool, and make your own custom banner. BD has this as a permanent thing (I think, I only played for the collab) but I think maybe an event period where this was implemented might be interesting.

Like many people have said, Onyx is always nice to get gifted. The Lisa Mission Pass we had for Ragna was lovely.

Big thank you for interacting with the community as well, it's pretty rare in my experience. I think we all appreciate it.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Dec 19, 2019, 08:38 PM

One event that I really liked was to reward with Rebirth Labyrinth coins and Rebirth Synthesis reset tickets. I normally find a 5* or skin that I like, but it normally takes so long to acquire coins, and it is also very expensive to refresh the grid. So this kind of event is very helpful.

• NO NAME verified Dec 19, 2019, 10:32 PM

Any and every chance to obtain more onyx is something I am interested in.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 19, 2019, 10:46 PM

yep. u got em

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 19, 2019, 10:56 PM

some more creative mission passes too , say one for triggering higher and higher total dmg on fever in pvp, just other day I did a over 60k fever , rare , but doing say 10k 20k 30k 40k and maybe 50k which less common but I've done a few times , that would be a fun challenge regardless of reward type , onyx or demon penny might be neat
    better rewards for some of the very long to achieve and rather expensive Davi challenges
    open and have repeat period of highest tier underground open or ability to purchase w in game currency 1x entrance to it if it is not open as part of official event , could put a limit of time can admit in between officiañ open challenge unlock

****a event or period where you can extract awaken and skill onyx from a child you no longer want or need , I've lost hundreds of thousands of even million plus onyx in developing a child and later not need do I use for uncap evol or extract and onyx in never recovered , a short period to do or s hall or event that allows this would be a cool event or feature too

would like to see for WB mirror fragment not used in a wb shop be carry over to next or ability to trade in post wb trial for some very special currency , could a special , thrift wb challenge or similar

• Henflo LV.10 Nomad Dec 19, 2019, 11:02 PM

i just wanted to say thanks for all the effort you guys put in the game, i just recently started playing, but i love the community here in moot, i would love to have more moot event, like the art even, or the find the differences, i loved those events, about reward i been seeing people complain about the lack of onyx, but for me personally i will accept anything you guys want to give us.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Dec 20, 2019, 01:05 PM

How about an official discord for Destiny Child?

You have a big community that lives in the discord servers, and most of them are not on Moot.

• Sasaki Kojiro LV.7 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Dec 20, 2019, 12:11 AM

just thought of this, what if we could vote on a new design/outfit for a child?? also, reduce the censorship, I didn't stay with Destiny Child for the gameplay lmao

• Joshua Wojnicz LV.2 Lurker Dec 20, 2019, 12:20 AM

stamina idea

Each tap on your child is 1 stamina.

From this do what you want. add mile stones. bonuses. special gestures. a counting clock. get people showing off that they made 1,000,000 stamina in one night.

we need a way to make more stamina! and it would add another idle clicking aspect the game.

turn real-life stamina into your destiny child stamina. you make as much as you have ;)

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 20, 2019, 08:15 AM

Did I hear you say download an auto clicker and make stamina obsolete? In all seriousness though, they would have to put a cap on how much stamina you could get from tapping each day, maybe like 250 or something.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Dec 20, 2019, 08:44 AM

listen mate ik u can't do much about it and there ain't many variation of events but pls on God's name just do something different so we can engage more with what DC has to offer than going Narative dungeon, WB, and ragnar break. plsss something newww and engaging

Home