PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage
Dec 27, 2019, 06:26 AM 445 read

Child Select Boxes Best Uses

FORUM

Guys, I am at the split path of my journey to improve my PvP meta, but right now I have to wonder about what is best for the future. I still have 8/9 Child Select Boxes to buy, but how should I use them?   Should I complete my Bathory (+4), Rita (+3) and one other Child? I already used up as many resources as I can in the HoR to get Bathory and Rita to +4 and +3. If I spend the boxes to complete them, that would consume another 5 boxes, leaving 3 more towards other Childs that I might want to complete.   But instead, should I get 1 of each Child that I don't have like Cleopatra, Khepri, Bari, Newbie Mona, etc? I was thinking down the line that I will eventually be able to complete a new full suite of powerful +6s with the HoR over time.   What have you guys done? What do you guys suggest? Thanks in advance!

Comment 8

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 27, 2019, 06:34 AM

I think your Bathory+4 is enough (to avoid Dupe if you already have+6)... Becoz sometimes we can get Rare Hero From ticket Now right... So maybe you Lucky Get another Bathory from ticket.. better to have NewbiMona, Cleopatra, Khepri

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Dec 27, 2019, 06:46 AM

Thank you. I was also leaning heavily towards getting Childs I don't currently have, since HoR requires having an existing Child to place into the pool.

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 07:18 AM

Bathory works at any uncap because of her leader skill.

I'd recommend using the box to get one Newbie if you have none. Her buff doesn't increase in power with uncaps, just in chance to land. At +0 she is still a staple for WB and in Ragna.

Attackers and other Debuffers aren't worth getting just a single copy with. There are a large variety of teams that are viable in PVP. Chang'e + Dana + Bathory are the three core units, you can mix and match for the last two.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Dec 27, 2019, 07:39 AM

It might sound crazy, but I want to try a full debuffer team with Moa, Bathory, Olga, Jupiter and Lan Fei LOL

• Masturkun LV.9 Let's Party! Dec 27, 2019, 07:13 AM

Wait . . . you're going to buy all 9 boxes?

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Dec 27, 2019, 07:27 AM

Yes. It's rare to ever get this kind of opportunity. Up until Christmas, they sold elemental type tickets that does not guarantee a Child that you want.

After Christmas, at the same price of those elemental type tickets, you actually get to choose a Child. This time around it is not a waste of money at all.

• Masturkun LV.9 Let's Party! Dec 27, 2019, 07:49 AM

Do you. Honestly I would not pay money to uncap childs or for pvp

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Dec 28, 2019, 09:52 AM

So, Newbie Mona and Bathory are good even w/out being uncapped because of their leader skills?

Home