David Ruiz de Luzuriaga LV.6 Nomad
Dec 27, 2019, 09:30 AM 396 read

Is 3 times 5 star premium pickup worth it?

FORUM

Comment 12

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 27, 2019, 12:16 PM

I'm saving my crystals now for light Werewolf next week, I did a pull on it today and got nothing, so I'm tapping the brakes on it there.

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 27, 2019, 12:58 PM

Same here :) i need to get Oiran Fire Bathory that's rumored to be one of the booster childs for the upcoming world boss. She is very gorgeous!

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 27, 2019, 03:48 PM

Yeah, I also want Oiran Bathory. She wasn't in the latest YT vid though, only Werewolf was. Plus she's a fire attacker - not really useful for a dark WB.

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 27, 2019, 04:37 PM

I am not really sure on how many boosters childs they will be on each world boss event. But i did saw some pictures on the internet showing there is at least 2 to 3 boosters childs.

Well i guess we have to wait a couple of days more to learn all about it :)

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 27, 2019, 10:32 AM

In my opinion yes.

Especially with the release of HoR where you can exchange natural 5 stars for another 5 star from the batch you want.

• NO NAME verified Dec 27, 2019, 11:03 AM

Absolutely. We play percentages, and this is by far the best rate weโ€™ve seen. As Bikini Lisa said, the release of HOR increases the usefulness of 5* dupes, so even if you donโ€™t get a child you need, odds are decent youโ€™ll at least get some valuable dupes.

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 27, 2019, 11:17 AM

Yeah i used to be against the 9% due to me having bad experiences at the last 9% summon without getting any 5* :( at all

But now HoR is out! I will try the 9% again hopefully this time Davi will give her blessings so i can hit a jackpot of 5*s :)

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 27, 2019, 09:35 AM

Worth or nor is decide by yours Choice.. but basicly on normal Pick up Summon Banner.. we only have 3% Chance to Get 5 ๐ŸŒŸ!!

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 04:02 PM

its always a bait banner, ofc, shift up doesnt do it without a catch. The next event is the Double Moa (or however she was called) raid, and that includes new banner with new different childs.
    I'd rather save for that, considering the expansion of the summoning pool, the 9% banner is literaly all childs you're able to pull from any banner, even from gold summons. The only way its justified to pull from it is if you think getting more fodder childs is more valuable than getting the new ones in the next event.

• NO NAME verified Dec 28, 2019, 01:30 AM

Itโ€™s a fair point, but at 9% the odds are literally 3x better to pull a 5*. Those are odds I canโ€™t refuse since I was away for 3 months and missed a handful of valuable childs (I was fortunate to receive R Frej and S Mona last 9%).

Of course the rate of individual childs is lower, so if you want a specific child, waiting for a headline banner makes sense.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 27, 2019, 06:02 PM

maybe its just me I'll take the bait but i will also go to the shop and buy up the 2,700 crystals so i dont lose anything for the upcoming banner.

• NO NAME verified Dec 28, 2019, 01:31 AM

I highly suspect it wonโ€™t be just you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Home