Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Dec 28, 2019, 12:32 PM 3,883 read

Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 1

This is by no means straightforward or easy, but the payoff may be worth it for some of y'all. It's also kinda hacky so do it at your own risk.   I did not create any of the applications, but just using them in a specific way to get the wallpaper on my phone. Hopefully this will be useful to some of y'all that wanted animated and interactable waifus on your phone home screen hahaha.     SETTING UP: 1) Download Mammon's Mite from the google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Arsylk.MammonsMite&hl=en_US   2) Open the app and go into the settings (click the three dots in the top right corner->settings)   3) In the settings menu, change the "Destiny Child Package" to "com.linegames.dcglobal". Click the "change" button next to it. All of directories should light up green color if you did it right. If it's still red, double check your spelling.       SETTING CHARACTERS AS ANDROID WALLPAPERS: 1) On the Mammon's Mite homepage. Hit the menu symbol on the top left of the screen. Under "Models", click "Destiny Child". It's gonna pull up all of the character files from your game, but is written as, for example, "c000_01". Probably easiest thing to do is to use the lokicoder live 2D viewer to figure out which number belongs to which character.   2) Once you locate a character/costume you want, click it, and then click the "Global" option when it asks. From here you can "Open", "Preview", or "Save". You will want to click "Save". Another prompt will show up asking for a Model name and Folder name. You can use whatever you want here for the name.   3) Once you save, go back to the home page of Mammon's Mite, click the drop down menu and under Models, click "Unpacked". You will be taken to another page showing the character you just saved.   4) Click the character of interest and then click "Preview". This is where you can move your model around with your fingers to set where you want them for your wall paper. Double tap the screen to pull up a menu to select your background image (see next section) and any other adjustments you wish. Make sure "Animated" and "Tappable" is checked. Save your settings. ***EDIT: When you change the background filename, try clicking some other box before clicking save, to register the filename change.*** **Note 1***: If you make any adjustments to the character size/location with your fingers, you need to double tap and click save, or it will not save state when you exit the page.   5) Go back a screen to the "Unpacked Models" that you saved. Click the character of interest again, but this time click "Wallpaper". Save it and enjoy your new wallpaper!       BACKGROUND IMAGES: Supposedly for KR, the backgrounds get automatically applied, but I couldn't get that to work. You need to get the backgrounds as png files to apply it.   1) I recommend downloading these sets of images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-dV6AShb5WJQWol0t05RaLCmbzMQgGr8   (Original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/a8v5lb/destiny_child_wallpaper_icons_portrait_and_other/)   2) Place these in an easily accessible directory on your phone. I currently recommend to place them in "directory/to/phone/storage/DCUnpacker/Unpacked/", since this is the native storage location for Mammon's Mite, which will show up on the app as "/storage/emulated/0/DCUnpacker/Unpacked/".   3) Just set the background path to "/path/to/filename.png" if following the above directories, then it would be, for example "/storage/emulated/0/DCUnpacker/Unpacked/bg_001_f.png"   ***Note 2***: If/when you change the background image, make sure you tap on some other box to remove the focus off of the background path before clicking save. This will register the new path for image and apply it. (It probably makes little sense now, but will make more sense once you get there)  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Getting DC animated interactive wallpapers for Android phones image 10

Comment 20

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Dec 28, 2019, 11:24 PM

Amazing find and guide! I'll try this and edit later my comment. Thanks!

Edit: Its not working the background stuff, I follow step by step what you are saying but the bg is just white. What can be? I'm clicking on the others option before save but still the white bg nothing change at all. Closed the app, restard de phone and nothing. Halp!

Edit 2: I "fixed" this using this method:
    1) Erase the bg.png in unpacked folder
    2) Copy and Rename your image to unpacked folder
    3) Rename your background image to bg.png

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 29, 2019, 12:29 AM

once you change the background filename, try clicking some other box before clicking save.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Dec 29, 2019, 12:51 AM

I was trying that but not working for me but I find another way to use a new background, thanks you ;)

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 29, 2019, 12:57 AM

awww that's unfortunate. I'm not sure what the problem is. glad you found a workaround though!!
    ( ╹▽╹ )

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 28, 2019, 12:54 PM

Excellent find Miga! And thorough as always. Now I just have to decide who I want as my background....

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 28, 2019, 12:57 PM

hahaha I'm already experimenting with a ton!
    (人*´∀`)。*゚+

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 28, 2019, 04:35 PM

your boi Frej is c383

idk why he's not smiling tho

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 28, 2019, 02:06 PM

if only I could get 5★summon Davi to flash every time my phone rings .. or 5 carta Mona for text notice lol that would. be rad.
    this would be a good one for background if I could do it

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 28, 2019, 04:46 PM

ahhh I couldn't find that Davi, but the 5* Davi and Mona are c254 and c255

don't think there's a way for a ring screen just yet hahahaha

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 28, 2019, 04:46 PM

• Nemo86 LV.6 Nomad Dec 28, 2019, 06:22 PM

Good guide, Very helpful for trying to figure this stuff out

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 29, 2019, 01:02 AM

thanks!!!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 28, 2019, 10:42 PM

alright this is really neat, i like it. now i can see Bikini Lisa and pretend i have her.lol. there is only one problem i can't figure out how to change the background so i just change the default one to no stretch completely out.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 29, 2019, 12:28 AM

once you change the background filename, try clicking some other box before clicking save.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 29, 2019, 01:44 AM

super helpful. it worked, no problem. you are awesome.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 29, 2019, 03:42 AM

great! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Dec 29, 2019, 07:42 AM

Wow! This is a post that needs to be pinned somehow for future generations!

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Dec 28, 2019, 03:47 PM

Gonna have to try this. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow.

Thanks!

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 28, 2019, 04:38 PM

Your waifu Wodan is c375 and c316
    (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• StillNotPopular LV.1 Mootie Feb 9, 2020, 05:11 PM

i keep getting fatal exception :(

Home