Momme LV.17 Sage
Dec 31, 2019, 01:33 AM 668 read

Idk how i feel about this

FORUM

It's great that everyone will have these childs but also getting limited time childs that don't come back for a long period of time feels better somehow idk

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Idk how i feel about this  image 2

Comment 19

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 31, 2019, 04:14 AM

The only way I can see this as a bad thing is if someone wants to feel special because they have a child that someone else can't get for a while, which seems kind of selfish to me. Not saying that's how you necessarily feel, because idk what your reasoning is, but that's just what immediately comes to my mind.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 31, 2019, 05:22 AM

This.

• Momme LV.17 Sage Jan 1, 2020, 01:23 AM

kinda true

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Dec 31, 2019, 02:21 AM

But limited child like DOA, Kemono, etc., are limited because copyright stuffs? If that the case, shift up has to make (or remake) negotiations with the owners of those marks right? So... Maybe thats why limited child are very limited in terms of time period.

• dctouko LV.19 Champagne Showers! Dec 31, 2019, 02:58 AM

Imagine going through > missing out on some events and having to wait for the banners to come that contains the childs that you have missed out on, so you could finally get the chances to summon the childs that you have missed.

Original newly released childs are going to be added to the summon + tickets pool whenever the next maintenance comes is a welcome change :) Everything related to collaboration events are not included.

• Ryuuta LV.21 Midnight Kiss Dec 31, 2019, 03:40 AM

I know a lot of people, including myself (I was someone who joined DC at the start though), who'd be hesitant to play a game that has had so many limited-time characters who are never coming back. A lot of people don't like the feeling of missing out on things, after all.

New players get the chance to get those childs they missed, and old players can enjoy a summon pool that doesn't just have the Day 1 people who've they've gotten a million times over already and possibly some characters they didn't get when they first came out. I see it as a win-win for everyone, too.

• dctouko LV.19 Champagne Showers! Dec 31, 2019, 10:08 AM

Yeah that's what i have felt when i was just starting on playing the game :) I can understand on the limited timed collaboration stuff that aren't going to be coming back anytime soon, unless they sign a new contract for another collaboration :) but it does bothers me seeing childs are grayed out at the archive :( i know i cant get them all but It would be nice to shift collaboration stuff to another tab.

As long as the collaborations childs and equipments aren't one of the essential stuff that is required to perform in the game better, and plus there will be chances of getting the superior versions that will eventually replaced them in the future then i am okay with it :)

Having to wait for specific banners just to get the chances on summoning one of the essential childs for PVP such as Lady Bathory really sucks =_= i started during Catherine event so i have missed on getting her through narrative dungeon. But i am glad i managed to get her twice with a single x10 pull on the Rumble Best Childs banner!

• Momme LV.17 Sage Jan 1, 2020, 01:26 AM

Yeah I started after the summer event and i felt the same way cuz i missed those character

• Momme LV.17 Sage Jan 1, 2020, 01:25 AM

I guess you're right

• Senaji LV.10 Nomad Dec 31, 2019, 01:36 AM

that will be the case with collab childs, since they can't be acquired through tickets, i don't understand why you're upset about it tbh

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 31, 2019, 05:57 AM

element specific collaboration mission reward tickets will summon from an element pool that includes collan child's , I got a serval from a Forrest guaranteed 5 ticket but those are super rare summon tickets

• Masturkun LV.9 Let's Party! Dec 31, 2019, 01:00 PM

nope elemental tickets won't pull a collab unit. that wood ticket you used was saved from the collab event right? those are a special case because they did not guarantee give us a friend child just a ticket that could be a friend

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 31, 2019, 01:08 PM

read my reply I said elemental tickets that are specific to collab mission rewards for a chance to pull for the collab child as a reward not just a general element ticket which per your post you are correct but per my post was not what i referred to , my reply was just a clarification to the incorrect statement that a colab child can't be summoned from a ticket , which is not true, a special ticket it may be but a ticket nonetheless since the post saying can't be done at all made no specification or qualifier of said ticket type

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Dec 31, 2019, 01:12 PM

'Super rare' as in never happening on global again. That was the largest shitstorm LINE experienced and changed the collabs since.

• Momme LV.17 Sage Jan 1, 2020, 01:24 AM

never mind I changed my opinion lmao

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 31, 2019, 01:36 AM

excitedly perhaps? _o.o_

• Windzz LV.5 Lurker Dec 31, 2019, 06:51 AM

as the density of 5* going up, the chance of getting a certain 5* child becomes lower.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 31, 2019, 07:17 AM

I'm pretty sure we'll still get rate up banners leading up to events as before, where the chase rate is 0.75% or 1% for a unit as per usual.
    (・∀・)
    But all least in the normal summon we'll have a fighting chance to get some newer units early!!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 1, 2020, 01:33 AM

that was exactly why I was summoning and burning tickets like crazy pre update to try and get certain std pool 5s cause now it's harder

Home