Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Jan 3, 2020, 11:25 PM 437 read

Extracted onyx value from childs should be increased, maybe even doubled.

FORUM

I appreciate DC for giving us almost 2mil onyx before the holidays, but when you think about it, that amount was almost only enough to fully max one 6+6 child and knowing how obtaining onyx is a huge pain in the ass and now with the increased summoning pool its even worse to keep up with every new child. I'd say it would be a good idea to increase the amount of onyx you get from scrapping childs, or open an actual daily onyx dungeon.

Comment 3

• Atreides LV.20 S Jan 3, 2020, 11:41 PM

In my opinion, all rewards need to be boosted.

As example, Davi's assorted challenges rewards are pitiful.

Devil's rumble daily missions too.

In a game where you need millions of gold and onyx, handing out 10 000 gold and 300 onyx is nothing.

• NO NAME verified Jan 4, 2020, 05:43 AM

I’ve been crying about this forever. Now that HOR is here and childs can be directly purchased, +6 will be much more common. The current onyx distribution system doesn’t match up with the current needs.

I hope they have alternative plans to the “buy 2M onyx from the shop.” 2M is only 2 max childs, and at the price of devil pass, many (most?) can’t afford that level of pay to play on an indefinite basis.

Make the onyx abyss dungeon a permanent feature, and beef up the onyx rewards from all events and tasks.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 4, 2020, 03:16 PM

poor is all about perspective
    I'm an onyx thousandaire! 😎
    *wonders about reaction if they boost extraction but then change currency of doing so to a pricey crystal number lol ok here you can extract 8k onyx ,. it will cost u 1100 crystal , if you trigger an rng % boost be prepared to have a boosted crystal price ..... I think there's a saying be careful what you wish for .... genies traditionally are bad in how they twist wishes or grant things. a wisher didn't consider they were asking or
    I do think a genie child would be dope since they're sort of a cursed demon
    ok that is all

Home