Villalago LV.5 Dragon
Jan 4, 2020, 02:37 PM 552 read

I'm done...

FORUM

I have tried summoning Oracle werewolf for over 15 times and nothing. Not to mention the rewards for this world boss are underwhelming to say the least. This event is disappointing overall. Better luck next time Shift up.

Comment 10

• Edstrom LV.12 Fearless Jan 4, 2020, 03:40 PM

thats just how RNG is some times. I did 40 x10 summons for Charollete and never pulled her.

the world boss isnt any worse than the previous ones. in fact the cost of the units used to be higher. and the nat 5 tickets are now all inclusive which they didnt used to be. the games improved quite a bit on the world boss since it started.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jan 5, 2020, 02:53 AM

But... are you saying you'r gonna quit DC? Its your first time playing a gacha game? Did you understod the meaning of rng? Are you trying to say that are you frustrated? Are you trying to say that you are not happy and you are not having fun? Well, let me say something. Do not play any gacha game because is not for you. If you are frustrated, then leave the game, because you can not handle the rng factor. Reading your post was annoying to me, you are just complaining about the basic mechanics, the root, of a gacha game. You say reawards are disappointing and to me, that is a huge fallacy. You have every right to complain, but I recommend to you to meditate, if you are playing a game or suffering a game.....

Im not being rude, Im saying that you should get away from what hurts you....

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jan 4, 2020, 07:43 PM

Dancing Maiden Werewolf has evaded me too :( I am up to 13 times and not a single sighting. I am at the point that I need to stop and start saving my crystals again.

Oh and agreed, this WB hasn’t been awesome for me either. I haven’t pulled anything good at all, but I rarely do for WB.

• Valchirion LV.23 Fast as Lightning Jan 4, 2020, 07:48 PM

Unlucky, But don't worry there are people that spent more crystals than you and got nothing. You're not alone.

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Jan 4, 2020, 08:00 PM

I know your pain and I can relate to that (like A LOT lol) but understand that it's the rule of RNG and the game, just like all other gachas, are like a gambling machine. It will depend for the game to give you or not. But don't worry, it might be a crappy experience to get from the summons and the rewards but keep playing until the end. You never know they could've been right under your nose :3

• Villalago LV.5 Dragon Jan 5, 2020, 12:52 AM

true on all accounts. sorry, sometimes it gets frustrating when you invest a lot time and get scraps in return. I've been fortunate for the most part getting the child's I've wanted without having to break the bank, except this one. patience is key!

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Jan 4, 2020, 03:03 PM

that's unfortunate, i hope you get what you want soon

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 4, 2020, 07:52 PM

i spent money on the cheap one from the shop ,cuz i knew i wouldn't be able to pull her. and thats where i am sitting, if i am going to get anymore of her it will be threw HoR.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 5, 2020, 01:56 AM

thats gacha

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Jan 6, 2020, 06:54 PM

This happens

Home