Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Jan 19, 2020, 07:15 PM 866 read

Endless Duel - 4* who is who? (Updates)

FORUM

So I just got done with the 4* child viable list for Endless Duel and... here it is....     Now I'm just posting it here to get some discussion going on anyone that wants to partake or any suggestions or any disagreements while I work on the 3*.   Also, if you are gonna ask why not just follow KR? Well the good thing is most of our 3* and 4* skills are similar to theirs but the other problem is, they have Ignition, now after talking to some KR players, I've just got to know that ignition changes some of the skills for the childs or even add a new set of skills which is why their meta could be totally different from us.   Anyway, you may also think why am I compiling this. Well, I played in KR for the first year it was out and the early days of Endless Duel when it didn't have Spa, Ignition and etc.... so I thought of just giving the Global players some kinds of heads up.   Off to work.....   Thanks to Sophia and Krad for letting me know what's up with Ignition.   If you like discussions like this, it mostly happens in our discord community.   https://discord.gg/4VTEhD7

Comment 9

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Jan 19, 2020, 11:38 PM

May I ask how this Endless Duel works? This is very new to me since I only played on the GL server :v

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 19, 2020, 11:46 PM

i have a brief explanation on my previous post https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2593402/endless-duel-4-who-is-who

also there is a youtube link there on me going through all the tiers

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Jan 20, 2020, 12:04 AM

Oh so that's how it is! Also I apologize for not reading your post, I was unaware that that was all about the Endless Duel thing 😅 But anyway, it's nice that this feature gives a shine towards 3 and 4* Childs. But now that I'm aware who will I prioritize the Childs, I have to retract and choose who will I use for 5* evo fodders instead (since some of them are ready to be evo fodder as I was planning to lol)

Thank you for giving this a shed of light, better to be early uwu

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 20, 2020, 12:07 AM

no worries, and dont be too hard on yourself and enjoy the game, I hope you make the right choices on the childs :)

We will only need 15 childs for 4*

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Jan 20, 2020, 07:29 AM

Good to know. I'm always working on EndlessDuel.

• NO NAME verified Jan 20, 2020, 09:33 AM

Equal parts overwhelming and exciting. I can’t wait for this, BUT we need waaaaaaaay more onyx!

I don’t have enough onyx for my 5*, let alone my 3* and 4*!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jan 19, 2020, 11:20 PM

Whew i knew there would be endless duel on gl but have never thought about building up my 4* childs, only build them for fodder purpose, thx for the reminder reika

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Jan 20, 2020, 03:37 AM

YOU ROCK! Reika Mae!!! Thank you for the post 👍

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jan 22, 2020, 01:04 AM

thanks for all the hard work!

Home