Bearsss LV.13 Chief
Jan 21, 2020, 05:58 PM 1,021 read

Morgan update skipped by Devs!

FORUM

Morgan Ragna was on February 14 2019.   https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/671424/update-note-february-14-2019

On the same patch date (February 14 2019) in Japan, both Morgan and Brigid received a update.   http://destiny-child-blog.line.me/archives/15863264.html (Open in chrome and translate to read)

The Update changes the following   Tap (Current)   Deal 1890 (3015 at +6) damage, apply Bleed (126) (294 at +6 ) for 8 seconds, and apply +36.4% (46% at +6) crit rate to self for 12 seconds.   Tap (Updated) Deal 1890 (3014) damage, ❤prioritizing Wood❤ apply Bleed (70) (202 at +6) to ❤2 targets for 14 seconds❤ and apply +36.4% (46% at +6) crit rate to self for 12 seconds.     Slide (Current) Deal 2503 (4531 at +6) damage to 3 targets and 668 (1448 at +6) Ignore Defense damage and 690 (954 at +6) Bonus Damage if target is Bleeding.   Slide (Updated) ❤Prioritizing enemies with Bleed❤, deal 2503 (4531) damage to 3 targets and 780 (1638) Ignore Defense damage and 958 (2008) Bonus Damage if target is Bleeding.     The update increases her damage, but most importantly improves the targeting of her abilities instead of them being totally random.   Because her update was released in Japan at he same time as her original Ragna on Global we wound up getting the old version, and wasn't changed in any of the following updates. Brigid that we have now IS the updated version, leaving Morgan left behind and unknown if she'll ever catch up.   Please give Morgan her buff along with the Pan (Wood) world boss.  

Comment 4

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Jan 21, 2020, 07:45 PM

Instead of calling out them skipping update/content, I think it's better to request the DEVs to work on character balancing instead.

It's not fair to them since they dont specifically stick to whatever updates JP did previously. If they follow entirely what JP is doing, we wouldn't get the better version of HoR in the first place.

I agree that some childs need to look into and deserve some buffs, namely Morgan, Guardian Chang'e etc. Hopefully DEVs can look into this.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 21, 2020, 07:49 PM

Tbh, our version is the most balanced out of all three already. What they need to focus on is giving us more content, Endless Duel, Spa, Race Event, Underground Extreme, Ignition, Rebirth Labyrinth Stage 5, those are in the queue for Global and some in JP.

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Jan 21, 2020, 08:02 PM

The only element of the game that would be looked at for balance would be PVP, and that is about as good as it'll get for now. We still have upcoming childs (G. Sytry, Pan, Banshee, Red Bathory) that'll be added to the meta as well.

G. Chang'e was nerfed in the transition to Global when skills that use other skills (multi-hit tappers using auto-attack as base, slides that use taps as their base) were instead given flat values. The tappers got big gains out of the change, while slides lost out.

I made this thread since Morgan was skipped because of her awkward release timing. There have been a few Childs that were buffed aside from them (Epona, Hera, Siren all were updated before Global release).

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 22, 2020, 02:16 AM

I wouldn't worry to much about it. it will come eventually. me being a older person remembering buying bootleg vhs tapes of all DBZ moves just so i could watch them before they came out in my area, its kind of a nostalgic feeling. what i am saying is that i don't mind it all.

Home