17_Maple Leaf LV.7 Nomad
Feb 1, 2020, 06:15 AM 1,155 read

What 5 stars to keep, and to exchange?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What 5 stars to keep, and to exchange? image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What 5 stars to keep, and to exchange? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What 5 stars to keep, and to exchange? image 3

I’m trying to reincarnate for a 5* that I want, but I don’t know which ones I have should be kept and to be reincarnated. Please help and thank you in advance

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Feb 1, 2020, 08:42 AM

HOR is for veteran players who obtained more than 7 copies of each child over time and had no use for the duplicates.

As a newer player, I strongly recommend you not use HOR until you’ve got a better feel for the child pool. You will learn that some childs have valuable uses you didn’t immediately recognize. Out of your list, there are only a couple I would even consider sacrificing. It’s too soon.

Here is a pretty good tier guide, but again, be patient. This game takes a long time to get who/what/where you want. Plan on months, plural. Only shortcut is by credit card.

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Feb 1, 2020, 09:43 AM

Don't touch this feature until you've been playing for a while. You don't know what is worth getting more of, and you don't know the worth of the units that you are sacrificing.

Play naturally, when you reach the point where your units are +6 then you can throw extras into that.

• Atreides LV.20 S Feb 2, 2020, 10:10 PM

By the way, don't level up 2 copies of the same child like you did with Verdelet. It's a waste of time and resources. Level up the main copy and keep the extras at level 1 for uncaps or reincarnation.

• Dh@rma LV.8 Swifty Sailor Feb 7, 2020, 04:40 AM

Save your child for a best choice. I think u need to grow up first and summon another childs.

• Dadai LV.11 Chief Feb 1, 2020, 07:09 AM

i will use Anemone Epona Verdelet Brigit Mammon and keep the rest this may help you http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/all/sort_by/tier

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Feb 1, 2020, 07:57 AM

verdelet is one of the best fire supporters in the game , that would be no so wise unless you already have him at plus 6.... just saying...

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 1, 2020, 10:40 AM

do it

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Feb 1, 2020, 12:57 PM

5* childs to dispose : mammon, rusalka, metis, hera, red cross, ai, diablo, hades, double side moa, tethis, horus

Home