Atreides LV.20 S
Feb 6, 2020, 10:02 PM 1,416 read

House of reincarnation using 4* childs (Restoration)

FORUM

Is it even worth it? It takes probably 50(?) 4* star childs and 120 blood gems to guarantee a 5* child. No matter how you slice it, I can't justify all that for just one 5* child.   You might as well use your 120 blood gems on a blood summon and turn those 4* child into onyx instead of throwing them away.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - House of reincarnation using 4* childs (Restoration) image 2

Comment 11

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Feb 7, 2020, 10:17 AM

4* reicarnate has mileage incase if you fail to reicarnate so at least there is safety net

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 8, 2020, 04:34 PM

I set it to 27% for a near 1 in 3 chance and let it rip. It cost 33 blood gems, and 12 childs. 4*

My experiences with this has been good on the most part I can't remember how many rolls I did with the 4 star HoR but it never disappointed me as much as it should.

Actually I got from this.

Cleopatra x3

Rookie Mona x2

Bathory x1

That's 193 Blood Gems and 72 childs, I don't know what got wasted getting mileage to 55ish%

We can blow away 120 blood gems on a single random child, but personally I would rather put it toward almost 4 chances at scoring a child more along my choosing.

When it comes to this, we only need to score once for it to be better than Blood Gem Summon as we get a child we pretty much asked for, granted we have 1 copy of it.

Also. This is especially good if you have every 5* child and want to raise the cap on them, so blowing 120 blood gems for another child you don't need anymore so your 120 gems will go toward 1 fodder, won't be happening.

Currently I'm on cool down from using the 4* HoR as I have 12 blood gems to my name, but it outperformed the other option multiple times already.

I'll risk it again, and sorry this post was a bit long, I just had a lot of feedback.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 9, 2020, 01:01 AM

Thanks for taking ur time and sharing this (^.^)/ very informative. Guess I ll try it like that, too

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 9, 2020, 05:21 AM

It's still RNG and in my case it could have went the opposite way. Still all we need is 1 to succeed per 120 blood gems in order for it to be worthwhile, and some players won't walk away happy with the outcome.

While I'm gathering blood gems I can use 4* childs to get onyx again. It's still come to a point where I will hold as many *4 childs and also onyx as I can and only burn Onyx at the exact moment a child fails to perform in PvP, Ragna, or World Boss, by then we'll end up doing what we need with the onyx and end up with more prizes which bring us closer to our endless goal.

• Plentiful LV.4 Lurker Feb 6, 2020, 10:21 PM

HOR is a scam

• Atreides LV.20 S Feb 6, 2020, 11:49 PM

I don't think trading 6 useless 5* for one you need is a scam. It's a blessing.

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Feb 7, 2020, 12:39 AM

Spend the blood gems for the summons & costumes.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 7, 2020, 05:14 AM

for reals man the 4 star one is a scam I mean it uses blood gems that are HARD TO EARN

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Feb 7, 2020, 10:39 AM

I won't be using the blood gems for HOR anymore. The mileage is slow going for base 4*. I have received two 5* units which has been alright. I am going to see it till the end and get that guaranteed 5*. Just because. Then my 4* chilids will go back to becoming onyx.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 8, 2020, 12:47 AM

my 4*childs get evolved to 5* for fodder to evolve 5*childs to 6*

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Feb 6, 2020, 10:19 PM

Much agreed.

Home