Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Feb 10, 2020, 12:51 AM 312 read

On pvp, re: vamp, buffs , etc

FORUM

Vampirism granting and augment buffs,. Will it give to a unit that doesn't already naturally have the skill or be of element type (green ) that has it ? Ie Europa and Forest Mona vamp buffs, will it provide vamp buff For vamp boost buffs, either from a unit in combat or a carta, will it only boost vampirism for a unit naturally having it or will it Boost granted vampirism ? On an unrelated note, it's funny how non common pvp team and strategy can lead to some crazy fever numbers , lol just won one a bit ago with my entire team still alive and this bonkers dmg fever number lol

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - On pvp, re: vamp, buffs , etc image 2

Comment 3

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Feb 10, 2020, 12:43 PM

Vampirism (Siren, Epona, Newbie Mona) is given as a buff with an icon. The buffs do not stack and will overwrite.

There is also Absorb (Krampus, Nicole, Tisiphone), which isn't a buff and will stack with vampirism.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Feb 10, 2020, 12:45 PM

kewl thanks that gives me a more info to properly plan, its handy for when there is no healer or healing supporter so I'm playing around w it and that vamp boosting collab carta for Brown dust 😎😎

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Feb 10, 2020, 05:00 PM

That card ONLY works if the unit has SELF vampirism or Absorb. So, it works if you put it on Siren and she gives herself vamp, it DOES NOT WORK if the vamp on Siren is because of Epona's buff.

Home