philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Feb 20, 2020, 12:48 PM 933 read

What is the spa all about?

FORUM

I know this feature has been highly anticipated, however I haven’t figured out what the purpose of the spa is. I know for a fact that the waifus will be lovely but, what function does the spa actually serve? Thanks for the tips in advance!

Comment 9

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 20, 2020, 01:05 PM

Aside from watching your waifus and husbandos bathing, spa can increases base stats for bathing childs.

Edited: With the recent spa-related event in which towels are given as reward, it is confirmed that Global will get KR's version of Spa (or an adaptation of it). Therefore, the JP Spa info below is no longer relevant to Global players here.

== JP Spa ==

- Only nat 3*-5* childs can use the spa.

- Earn Spa Coin after your childs have finished soaking (takes 11 hours), and from Midnight Parade (aka Night Walk) mini-game.

- Use Spa Coin to buy gifts for your childs from Spa Shop.

- Spa Shop's mechanic is similar to Rumble Store. Items on sale are randomized, and will refresh at a specific interval. You can buy gifts, lanterns, and spa decorations from it.

- Giving gifts to your soaking childs raise their Affection level, which also raises their base stats as a result.

- Each 5* childs (except collab childs) have two favorite gifts. They are more effective in raising Affection level for that particular child.

- However, when you first put your childs in the spa, they will be covered in steam . Gifts are much less effective when they're still covered in steam.

- You can remove steam by using spa skin of that child. Skins can be obtained from Midnight Parade mini-game.

- You can do one Midnight Parade for free every day. You need lanterns if you wish to do more Midnight Parade.

- There are five colors and three grades of lantern (3 stars - 5 stars). The lantern's color correspond to the child's element.

- If you use lantern, you'll get only skins of the childs which match the element of the lantern, and you're guaranteed to get at least one skin of the child with the same rarity of the lantern's grade. (If you use 5* yellow lantern, all skins obtained will be for light childs, and at least one of them will be for a 5* light child.)

- Duplicate copies of the skin will raise the skin level, which increase the max Affection level of that child.

- Skin level caps at +10. Excess copies of the skin will be automatically converted to "Cologne" (an inferior spa gift item) instead.

- Collab childs' skin can be obtained from free Midnight Parade only (unless stated otherwise).

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Feb 20, 2020, 01:18 PM

Ah, so that's what those little lantern items are that I've seen as rewards in the Ragna shop in the other servers? Neat. Sounds like a fun little game mode. Glad that Global isn't (or hopefully won't) get shafted when it comes to collab skins too, I was worried about that.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 20, 2020, 02:47 PM

The GM just posted another spa-related moot event which has towels as reward. This means Global is very likely to get KR version of Spa (or an adaptation of it). This rendered my JP Spa info above irrelevant for Global players here.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 20, 2020, 04:28 PM

hell yes just wait till mammon goes bathing

• TetoKaiba LV.11 GG Feb 20, 2020, 06:49 PM

My god...I'm screaming...

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Feb 20, 2020, 01:08 PM

bathing. everyone needs a break and a relax time

• gamer886612920 LV.1 Mootie Jun 5, 2022, 01:53 AM

I want to thank [url=https://versalininyc.com/]spa salon in manhattan[/url]. I have been coming here for many years, for a variety of procedures, both on the body and on the face!) Always very friendly and friendly staff, they always tell me what I really need! Thank you very much for your angelic patience. I advise)).

• gamer886612920 LV.1 Mootie Jun 5, 2022, 01:57 AM

Went in for a lip augmentation and everything was great. I also have skin problems, about which they consulted me professionally, helped me figure out the cause, and gave a lot of useful advice. I will come back more than once, and I will recommend https://vrmed.nyc/ body spa salon!

• gamer886612920 LV.1 Mootie Jun 5, 2022, 02:03 AM

Excellent training center - completed massage courses, I liked everything, very friendly atmosphere, convenient location. After completing the course, I feel like a professional and I want to apply my skills in business, I am opening my own massage parlor)). I recommend https://beautyacademy.nyc/ esthetician school nyc to everyone!

Home