Quelaag LV.6 Nomad
Feb 28, 2020, 05:45 PM 414 read

I Met a Cruel Wisp in the Wood at Night

FORUM

I've been playing for a month or two. From what I understand, for someone without a Snow Miku, this is an objectively bad thing to have happen--i.e. the skin that I won is a non-skin for a character that is now impossible to own and thus cannot possibly be given a bath and thus cannot possibly be given spirit. Am I wrong? Can spirit be transferred between characters? Can I ever learn to trust a floating blue phantasm ever again? I just don't know.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I Met a Cruel Wisp in the Wood at Night image 2

Comment 10

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 28, 2020, 06:15 PM

hell no granting them a copy lol that makes it not worth having

• Malkav_Garcia LV.9 Try Hard Feb 28, 2020, 08:59 PM

In this case you get Spirit. You can use Spirit to rise the Likeability of the child you want. Not a bad deal.

• Quelaag LV.6 Nomad Feb 29, 2020, 07:05 AM

It says that I don't own any spirit for my Childs; I think I can only use that spirit on Snow Miku specifically. Unless I'm not seeing a button somewhere?

• Malkav_Garcia LV.9 Try Hard Feb 29, 2020, 07:19 AM

You are right. Because Miku doesn't have a skin, it gives you spirits. But they are only for Miku. 😟

• Quelaag LV.6 Nomad Feb 29, 2020, 07:25 AM

I cry forever T_T

• Steven James LV.15 Chief Feb 28, 2020, 11:39 PM

I'm in the same boat. The only 5* skin I've gotten after 70 tries is Hatsune Miku. A child I didn't have the chance to get. Wish there was a way to trade.

• Relamir LV.6 Nomad Feb 29, 2020, 03:35 AM

....But unless I'm mistaken, they don't actually have spa skins to begin with…so even if you did have them it's not anything great? They possibly are just in the pool for the spirit. The Miku and Kemono Friends seemed to auto unlock as just wisps as they actually don't have any bath skins

• Sultry LV.5 Lurker Feb 29, 2020, 05:13 AM

Indeed. It was mentioned ine the Inferal Spa newspost :

"※ Some Collabo Childs (SNOW MIKU, Serval, Raccoon, Fennec, Hatsune Miku, Yuki Miku) will only be displayed with Will O’ the Wisps as they do not have corresponding spa costume."

• Quelaag LV.6 Nomad Feb 29, 2020, 07:11 AM

It's still cool that you can still get the spirit for them if you are lucky enough to own them, but it's also lame that there are 4 water 5* skin possibilities that are essentially a "just kidding, you actually get nothing" for a noob like me. I was hoping I was just missing a step on how to be able to use that Miku spirit on other Childs.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Feb 29, 2020, 08:25 PM

It’s real!!!

Home