Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie
Mar 1, 2020, 12:51 AM 543 read

Can we buy items inventory space with just gold?

FORUM

I mean, dont get me wrong, but we keep getting more and more stuff that takes up item inventory, especially when Spa came out rn, it instantly took like 20+ item slots and when you need 1k crystals to buy that extra 10 slots, it kinda gets annoying. ย  I understand that its intentional for ppl to buy crystals and I dont mind for this to be with childs slots, but with items it sucks IMO.

Comment 5

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Mar 1, 2020, 12:49 PM

I agree...I mean we should just have a separate inventory for spa items...imagine buying all spa accessories and stickers... omg๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Mar 1, 2020, 07:22 PM

As someone who already maxed out their child inventory and item inventory, I'd be totally fine with this change. Even if the people that maxed out their inventory didn't get compensated for the cost, I think this would be a healthy scenario. At the very least, everyone should get a small free inventory expansion each time one of the limited inventory slots gets an increase in what kind of items/childs can be acquired for that specific slot space.

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Mar 1, 2020, 07:26 PM

Tbh, even if they halfed the crystal requirement to buy 10 slots, it would be a huge improvement already.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Mar 1, 2020, 01:04 AM

gold and crystal

• Jacky_My_Boy LV.21 Zombie Mar 1, 2020, 10:26 AM

thats how it works rn...

Home