Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac
Mar 3, 2020, 09:05 PM 1,026 read

✧\(>o<)ノ✧ YOU CAN MOVE THEM AROUND!!!!

FORUM

TAP HOLD TOO REARRANGE THEM! щ(゜ロ゜щ) also I am sorry if this is already something well known...... I just found out and completely lost my shit

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ✧\(>o<)ノ✧ YOU CAN MOVE THEM AROUND!!!! image 2

Comment 19

• Sir Shortcut LV.16 Sage Mar 3, 2020, 10:56 PM

u deserves many upvote from me... i'll make another account to upvote this post...

• Anshokū光 LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 4, 2020, 12:59 AM

you can move them!

• Tasty Muffins LV.14 Chief Mar 4, 2020, 08:24 AM

Playing on Android I am assuming? Nice uncensored skins.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 4, 2020, 11:35 AM

you know it (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Mar 5, 2020, 12:38 AM

Install uncensored version is not banned ?

• Johan Kim LV.20 Let’s play Destiny! Mar 5, 2020, 03:21 AM

Nope, as it doesn't makes you cheat like what others doing on ragna and wb. It's only the art not the numbers on stats, currency or makes your account God-level lol.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 5, 2020, 04:14 AM

Let's put it this way. Technically it's not sanctioned by the ToS, and the game devs can't openly support it for it to be on the Playstore. So apply it at your own risk. However, there have been 0 known bans since launch for the lot of us doing it. It doesn't affect gameplay like Ragna rankings etc., so you're not affecting other's experience of the game.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 5, 2020, 04:25 AM

I've had the patch applied for over a year now if that makes you feel better. Still no guarantees if they will throw the ban hammer in the future, but I find extremely unlikely. Devs are more focused banning on PvP/Ragna cheaters and whatnot.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Mar 5, 2020, 09:32 AM

That's an interesting answer, but if I modify the game files to get the Labyrinth skins without paying a blood gem, what's the difference? From my point of view, modifying the game files is risky because on hammer day they won't make a difference. At your own risk.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 5, 2020, 01:40 PM

Yes that's a very good point you make.

Labyrinth skins that have the same animation as the standard skin could technically be applied via file modification. It would be hard for the game devs to distinguish those who have done that vs those who simply reverted to the KR artwork. So yes it could affect anyone with file mods on hammer day.

Absolutely at your own risk ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ though my personal opinion is that the risk is small.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Mar 4, 2020, 12:58 AM

I see

• Xentarim LV.4 Lurker Mar 7, 2020, 03:13 PM

You can also pinch to enlarge/shrink

• Xenojinx LV.3 Lurker Mar 15, 2020, 01:56 AM

Wow!!! How do you remove the towels????

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Mar 19, 2020, 09:18 PM

Miga I really need your help. I finally made the move and applied the patch to remove the censorship. But it didn't have any effect on the spa skins. Is there another patch besides the one you linked here?

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 20, 2020, 12:30 AM

That's weird. I'm assuming you're using the most updated download. All of the animations are located in the same "character" folder, so if it worked for the rest of childs' normal animations, then the spa skins should've been applied to.

btw I actually only apply the items in the "character" folder and ignore the "portrait" and "portrait_battle", because these two get overwritten every update.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Mar 20, 2020, 01:02 AM

I'm definitely using the most updated download. Maybe I'm confused, because some characters don't have towels (like Mona) but then others still do (like my Charlotte). Should *any* of them have towels at all?

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 20, 2020, 01:10 AM

Some of them will still have towels. The patch itself restores the KR artwork. I think Charlotte still has a towel in the KR version too.

(ㆁωㆁ) sorry to destroy your dreams if you were planning to see a more risque Charlotte!

• DaFoo LV.2 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 10:49 AM

Migaruke  Does your Daphnis have a missing profile icon?

Home