M00N LV.26 Bamboozled
Apr 23, 2020, 12:29 AM 1,055 read

Pure Bride Pomona - PVP no hype?

FORUM

According to riceminejp jp Pomona is top tier in pvp. Still, no one seems to be hyped for her. So do you guys think she will be meta in DCG? I don't see a lot of healer in the current meta. Will she be too slow and teams with her heal lose too much momentum? Does she synergize especially well with any other child? In pvp, how would a team including her look like? Something like: Dana, Chang'e, W. Bathory, Pomona + meta-attacker/debuffer X? What are your thoughts?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Pure Bride Pomona - PVP no hype? image 2

Comment 10

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 23, 2020, 03:16 AM

I can't wait to bring out Babel and Rita against her, that's for sure.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Apr 23, 2020, 04:18 AM

But shouldn't Pomona be especially good in getting rid of Babel and Rita's debuffs? Also, Pomonas regen & revive won't get stopped by death heal. Then again, I have no experience with either Babel or Rita. ^^# Rita sure is a monster against healer.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 23, 2020, 10:52 AM

Babel targets Healers as a priority, slowing an already slow unit down even more with his slide. Rita also slows down units, but her -charge speed debuff stacks with Babel's - charge speed gauge. Add in Death Heal effecting regen (it does effect regen just like heal, not one big explosion of damage similar to a Death Heal'd Neptune, but enough), essentially acting as Poison, and then add in grass Bathory on top of that. On top of that, Babel's - drive debuff basically guarantees fever first. Yes, PB Pomona is good as hell, but you'll be missing out on Neptune's +charge speed and of course her amazing drive. Something to think about.

Of course PB Pomona can heal all that buuuut she's slow. She's Healer class compared to Neptunes Supporter class, and she'll be receiving Babel's debuff every time he slides. That's as slow as you can get in PvP.

I am also hearing that Iphis could pair well with Babel, but I don't really understand what her slide actually does, so I'll just have to wait until I can play around with her.

• NO NAME verified Apr 23, 2020, 01:49 AM

sure i’m hyped, once at >+4 gonna look to include her in auto teams especially due to her tap seeming much less of a nuisance than others’

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Apr 23, 2020, 02:33 AM

Would you use her drive or make her use her drive by giving her +att items? Which attacker do you think works well with her?

• NO NAME verified Apr 23, 2020, 02:56 AM

it’s more about her pairing against (>0 debuffer) rather than with (except w-bathory, i don’t think these two are neccesary on the same team — +this will alow changing leader skill).

skill charge + skill speed + dana + pomona + dps
    = standard composition?

as for drive, i believe game prioritizes revive over all else, so no need to have top attack on pomona - if she’s coded similar to maat, that is.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Apr 23, 2020, 03:08 AM

That was very helpful Information, thanks a lot! I can't really imagine a meta team without w. bathory right now, but I d like that! Bring able to use New leader skills would give so many New possibilities. ^^ N. Monas or Athena leader skill ain't too bad for pvp, I guess.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Apr 23, 2020, 05:22 AM

I know she's GREAT in KR, but they tend to water down skills for Gacha when it comes to Global... I could be wrong on this one. Who knows...?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Apr 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

Global skills are based on JP, which are different from KR.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 26, 2020, 02:23 PM

I still don't know if I should pull for her. I saw the pvp rating of 10 but don't see anyone using her. Maybe they are waiting to get her spa level up.

Home