noton LV.9 Nomad
Apr 25, 2020, 02:02 AM 245 read

Hey, so for Ragna:Break...

FORUM

I'm gunna keep this person anon, but I've already cleared out 10 people from my friends list for attacking my Ragnas (and will have to remove others tomorrow due to limit) when I've updated it to say not to touch it. I'm just trying to get to Slayer by my own time, but I can't do that if people are going to come in and kill it before I even get a hit in...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey, so for Ragna:Break... image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey, so for Ragna:Break... image 3

Like, come on, guys. Please don't... Unless it's an Aura King, then fine, I don't mind that.   That being said, I'd like to add some people. If you have any specifics, please let me know, I'd also like to respect your grinds so we can get up together!   id: bqt7hzo5jz6j

Comment 16

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Apr 25, 2020, 03:07 AM

Mostly it's newbs that don't know how the Ragna works. I'll be honest, my first one was months into my life in DC and I had no clue how it worked. Glad to hear most are cool with jumping on the Aura Kings. If I pull them, I go from 3x to 1x to give friends the most time to jump in on it while they can.

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:55 AM

I figured as such, though I was hoping if I stated don't touch, maybe they'd get the hint.
    I've let some stay a bit instead of immediately getting rid of them, because if you have a team power of like, 60k or so, you might not know.

The ones I get rid of asap are ones with like 90k and above, killed a raid below level 30 (I had 7 killed below level 15), or went in more than once with no one else on the list.

I try to be lenient, at least I hope so. And yeah, if I miss an Aura, I won't be tilted, in my eyes, at least the ones I summon, I just regard as FFA.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 25, 2020, 02:08 AM

I'll add you, and i am on the same stance as you. But I am pretty sure we will both be to busy with slayer raids to bother each other.

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:48 AM

Thank you, yeah, coming into the weekend, my list ends up flooded with raids kekeke.
    We'll see eachother at the top * -*)9

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 02:41 AM

Facts bro, I've already lost 3 ragna bosses because someone cleared them before I could even realise

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:50 AM

Yeah... I was hoping if I was blatant, and that it was low that MAYBE it wouldn't happen, but it seems to every season.
    I'm slower leveling up, I play DC casually, so when I have time, I leave it on auto and when I get a break in the day, then I poke over to see if I found anything.
    It's a bit disappointing to find I'd wasted some hours getting one and then I can't get the next level.

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Apr 25, 2020, 08:17 AM

They really need to change how this system works. This has been a problem since the first ragna. They need to fool proof it somehow.

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 08:55 AM

I think there should probably be a bit more communication, like in game, that states how it works, or maybe even a warning of like "boss summoner has not attacked, killing this raid will not level it for them"
    I wouldn't try to flip the whole thing around, as its currently open enough that anyone starting the game can get into it with the assistance of others.

I currently can't think of an alternative, it's mostly up to the players for now.
    In my case, maybe read the message below the raid if they update it. but, i'd give the benefit of the doubt that some just don't know this, which is a bit unfortunate, but what can you do?

• DoS LV.13 Titan Apr 25, 2020, 02:30 AM

I'll add you as well...

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:48 AM

Thank you ^^)

• Phyeir LV.3 Lurker Apr 25, 2020, 03:11 AM

Just sent a request across as well

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:55 AM

Thank you, thank you ^^)

• Foreverzero LV.19 Assassin Apr 25, 2020, 06:33 AM

Agreed, sent you a request

• noton LV.9 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 08:45 AM

Thank ya ^^

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Apr 25, 2020, 09:33 AM

I personally think that there should be a mechanic installed that gives you a notice, perhaps something along the lines of getting only half rewards for attacking before the raid is attacked by the OG...? I'm not sure.... This is a tough subject, haha

• ALAMOOOO LV.10 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 11:52 AM

Good post noton, I believe that their has to be a way that no one sees your break until you call for it or at least should be considered in the programming.
    Kinda like asking for friends or slayer for help is when a break is seen by everyone, just a thought. Happy DC’n bro and gl.

Home