Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo!
Apr 25, 2020, 09:52 AM 518 read

PVP Discussion

FORUM

I went through the top 100 PVP list and noticed a lack of people using Rita. Thanks to Lisa's Extra Lessons I picked up a +6 Rita because I was fed up with everyone using Neptune. I am currently in Platinum 3. Previous team: Elizabeth, Eve, Chang'e, Dana, and green Bathory Nearly every battle was extremely difficult for me. The goal of my Elizabeth is to kill someone before she dies. I used to give her tanky equipment but she would still be sqiushy or miss a bunch of her tap abilities. In the end, I gave her full offensive equipment and would use her as a timebomb. What always broke my spirit was seeing Neptune heal a big chunk of the damage my Elizabeth would do. Sometimes she would die before securing a kill, usually leading to a loss. I have now supplemented Elizabeth with Rita and PVP feels like 6 vs 4 now! My Rita is much tankier compared to Elizabeth and her damage output is ridiculous for a Debuffer! I am steam rolling in PVP all of a sudden! So my question is why don't more people in the Top 100 use Rita? Is there something I'm missing? Or is Elizabeth just so bad that the change was extremely noticeable in my case? Some artwork for your time

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PVP Discussion image 2

Comment 27

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Apr 25, 2020, 10:21 AM

I love using Elizabeth. She's usually my go-to for a Dark tank, but she's what I consider a "high stakes" attacker. Most strong attackers are usually lacking in HP, which I'm sure is a common attribute, but it's often that Debuffers, Defenders, and Supporters are one-up on attackers when concerning HP and in some cases defense. I chose Werewolf (Dark Supporter) from the first day of Lisa's Lessons, and immediately added her to my team to give her skills a run in PVP. Going against a team with Mafdet, Elizabeth died rather quickly and Werewolf held her ground. Maat had to resurrect Elizabeth once or twice to win that battle. Elizabeth isn't a great PVP unit. She's a great unit for Ragnas and WBs, perhaps even Narrative Dungeons, but PVP kills her with a quickness. Even with mine being maxed out and using tanky equipment like the Quintessential Flask, she gets absolutely destroyed. (Mafdet is also overused, but what can you do? She's a PVP powerhouse and you'd be insane not to have her on your team.)

Hope this helps, darling. 🎶

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 10:24 AM

Mafdet isn't a problem in Platinum. I don't think I've seen one in months lol. I've noticed Debuffers outdamaging and outsurviving my attackers and it just makes me depressed. Sometimes it looks like they can do it all: tank, damage, and debuff :/

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Apr 25, 2020, 10:32 AM

I'm in Silver, so that's probably why I'm still seeing Mafdet. I know she's been a ridiculously popular option for a while, but it looks like Neptune knocked her off that pedestal.

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 03:18 PM

So fkin true debuffers can do too much its pretty annoying need a fkin nerf on stat or make them restricted to 1 per party

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Apr 25, 2020, 04:52 PM

not really, debuffers are usually pvp restricted. aside from wb debuffers, they are useless anywhere else (rebirth lab excluded).

if you have problem with your pvp team, ask people how to improve instead of wanting people to stop from using ccertain Childs or comps

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 10:02 AM

Can't help you there m8, my pvp team is Chang'e, Maat, Mars, Mafdet and Guardian Chang'e, they work ok to me and I never had the need to go higher than Silver 2, so... yeah, I answer cuz I'm bored, sorry for wasting your time

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 10:21 AM

I appreciate all replies. I will agree with you that it gets boring but have you seen the crystal rewards for going up the tiers? Silver 2 gets 2880 crystals while Platinum 3 gets 4900 every week! It adds up my man.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 10:52 AM

Yeah,it's crazy the difference of crystals between ranks, but whenever I'm too high there's always an event where I must win 50 times and buy tickets 15 times, and being high makes it too difficult to keep it up, when I'm in low rank like now I can go up in no time so I complete those events in way fewer days, and... I also go up in ranks for the weekly rewards, then I start going down slowly (like now) to prepare for the next pvp event
    Making it a summary, I'm too lazy to farm my rank, and on top of that being low is convenient for pvp events, yeah, that's my excuse for my low rank

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 11:09 AM

I used to have that exact same mentality! I kept my rank low for those pvp events for months. After a while I wanted to see how high I could climb and reached gold. I stayed in gold for a while and as I got more uncaps for my team climbed to Platinum now.

Honestly you can still do the 50 wins in gold. The fact that pvp is human vs AI puts you at an advantage. But it does get tiring going versus harder people.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 12:58 PM

I might try soon too then, see how far I can go, I can always lose 30 fights and go back to Silver

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 01:02 PM

Just don't meet the weekly requirements and get a free demotion lol

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Apr 25, 2020, 11:38 AM

don't use elizabeth if you don't plan to pair her with pantheon. She's a quad tapper same as siren, and in pvp people use her in crit comp with pantheon. she's squishy. if you plan to use an attacker in pvp, use Nicole or Fire Bath. Or Eve if you want triple DoTs

Top 100 meta (and Plat 5 at that) is different than lower leagues.
    mostly Isolde/Fire Bath, variations of Fire Bath comps, some Moas comp and a few Ritas, Nicoles, dark midas/eve. (And Triple Tank, very annoying)

People rarely use attacker in Plat 5 unless it's Fbath, Nicoles, and few eves and sirens. they're squishy, that's in higher leagues people prefer debuffers. Pan, Moa, Isolde, Rita, etc.

the team you use is Eliz, Rita, dana, chang;'e, wood bath? throw liz. Use a support healer. Preferably Nep, if you don't have her, use Erato/bast (4* support). You can get max erato in lisa lesson later if you dont have her.
    So, that your team will be nep/erato/bast rita dana chang'e bath. keep in mind that rita is useless against no healer team.

aside from that, if you plan to climb pvp, equipments make differents. use max weapon and max armor, later max accs and soul cartas. AND manual play saves you, a lot. No one in Plat 5 and top100 autoplay except Triple Tank. PVP is manual play

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 12:05 PM

I removed Elizabeth for Rita so my current team is: Rita, Eve, Chang'e, Dana, and green Bathory. I already got max equipment and use manual.

Ever since the change I am noticing a world's difference in pvp now. I used to barely win my games and now I just wipe them without breaking a sweat. I should try Pantheon with Elizabeth and see how good that works.

My issue with Elizabeth was how squishy she was and how Debuffers can kill her within 2 rotations while surviving all my damage.

How does triple tank win? I don't see them doing too much damage. Also which 3 tanks are used? Dana, Hades, and Athena?

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Apr 25, 2020, 12:28 PM

the problem with liz/panth is survivibility that's why if you want a crit comp, people use siren since she has vampirism on tap. and using crit comp needs experience because pantheon is very rng.

well, debuffers have more hp/def than attackers, not to mention with spa, they have higher stats thus can hit harder.

rita/eve is not bad, eve might have problem surviving tho. the current meta is infested with nep, and your opps will survive with her. that's why i said rita/healer for safer fights.

yeah triple tank is athena, hades,dana, nep, chang'e. with athena lead so the team become tankier. hades to take away damage. and athena to take debuffs. very good at auto really. VasSanctMachina and Corn is one of the few who ranks within top100. Some uses a variation of athena in plat5

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 01:01 PM

Eve is one of the special attackers who has high base stats, she doesn't pop like Elizabeth. Triple tank sounds like the dream just to 3x auto pvp though. Too bad I didn't bother pulling for Athena lol

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Apr 25, 2020, 04:57 PM

Eve isn't bad, but Dots simply isn't that effective now because of Bath. she's fallen and poison will be powercreeped by salome and serket anyway.

for now eve/rita should work fine, but i don't know how you'll fare in higher leagues. good luck climbing if you plan to

• Nox_Arcana LV.20 Default Savior Apr 25, 2020, 04:03 PM

My team is Rita, Maat, Dana, Chang,'e y Demeter, and they make my day in pvp, im weake now but i am sure they will bring me to higher levels.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Apr 25, 2020, 03:08 PM

As someone who uses Elizabeth a lot in PVP I can tell you the only way she works for me is by pairing her with Pantheon and Metis, along with the usual suspects Dana and Chang'e. Pantheon as leader for guaranteed crits.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 25, 2020, 03:11 PM

What rank do you usually reach?

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Apr 25, 2020, 03:13 PM

Platinum V with 80% K/D and back to Platinum III on Mondays.

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Apr 25, 2020, 12:06 PM

For the art, I prefer small.

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Apr 25, 2020, 12:19 PM

Small what?

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Apr 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

Frame

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Apr 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

I don’t really like the big busty ones

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 25, 2020, 12:55 PM

to each his own

• NO NAME verified Aug 25, 2020, 02:27 PM

im scared checking out destiny child from seeing this