philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Apr 30, 2020, 06:13 PM 137 read

I wish finding raids was easier

FORUM

I just want a buff on finding raids rate. That’s be great. I’ve gone long stretches without finding raids when I only want to use my last 5 boosters before bed or something

Comment 2

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 30, 2020, 08:28 PM

What I've figured out while playing is that you should really save your 5 summon tickets for right before bed if you plan on using all of your boosters before you go to sleep.

It seems like a lot of people tend to blow all of their summon tickets during the first one or two hours after the daily reset, so there's plenty of raids to join then, but after that it's really a mixed bag. The good thing is that people still join raids you summon pretty quickly most of the day, even if they're not summoning themselves, so take advantage of the times when people frequently mass summon and then save your own summons for when it starts to slow down.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 30, 2020, 09:32 PM

I usually do mine right after reset. pull a summon with a booster. then summon help, do a raid then collect both of them then durning to day if i happen to get a raid do the same or i wait till i see a raid in slayers i know I'll get 1st and add the booster to them.

Home