Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad
May 13, 2020, 05:33 AM 378 read

About last World Boss

FORUM

Ok now, it's been a while since last World Boss, I know, but I honestly forgot about this. So almost at the end of the World Boss I was curious about how ranks were going in general, so I took a look into the teams in the top 100 to see how well built the Childs were, which Childs they were using, etc. Everything normal so far, but the thing is that I found these teams...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - About last World Boss image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - About last World Boss image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - About last World Boss image 4

As you can see there's 3 cases that I took screenshot of, I also cut the picture so I don't throw sh1t to those players personally. Now then, in the first 2 teams you see Childs of even 3☆, they surely are low level players that just started playing, right? The thing is that as you can guess their Team Power is lower than 30k, HOWEVER their total damage is above 10.000.000.000!!! How is that even possible?!?! How can you possibly beat the hell out of the World Boss's ass so god damn hard with a team full of 3☆ Childs??? Now then, the third picture shows a player with a team full of 6☆ Childs AND uncapped 6 times, surely with equipment level 15 and Soul Carta level 50. The Team Power is almost 400k, clearly higher than the first 2 cases and with higher quality of Childs none the less, however... the total damage is ALMOST 2.000.000.000, which means that even having a better team, a better Team Power, better everything, it's way behind the other 2 because of the DMG they've done to the Boss SO, I honestly don't know what happened here, if it's a glitch of the game or what, but I kind of get the feeling that those 2 are premium players, however that doesn't explain how they made it so far with low Childs so I'm not sure. What I AM sure tho is that no matter how hard normal players like us try to level up our Childs to get to the top, we'll never get there if we don't "pay the fee" if you know what I mean, which sucks Anyone got an idea of what happened here? Any thoughts to share?

Comment 28

• himehimetan LV.11 Killer Main May 13, 2020, 06:45 AM

This is hack my dude.
    The first few days of wb are the days that the hackers go around with their team like that but the devs delete their record the following day that it was on the ranking chart.
    I don't know about others but I love them for one reason, they help us make it to wb floor 100 every damn time.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2020, 07:31 AM

U talking about devs when you say you love them, right? 😂

• himehimetan LV.11 Killer Main May 13, 2020, 07:45 AM

not the devs
    <3 hacker

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 13, 2020, 09:54 AM

Yeah, I don't mind hackers during WB. More damage means more rewards for everyone, plus they get kicked out of ranking before end season rewards get decided, so it's an all-around win for legit players.

• Azedenkae LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2020, 09:59 AM

Yep. That is also likely partly why maintenance after events like this take a while, for devs to make doubly sure of rankings and the likes.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 13, 2020, 10:45 AM

Yeah, I think that's why rewards take a while to get to us too. All I know is that more hackers during WB means more blood gems for me.

• Azedenkae LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2020, 10:46 AM

BadMelody  Yupperino! I came back in the middle of last WB after a year of hiatus and was surprised by all the blood gems pouring in lol. T'was like, yummmmmmmm.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster May 13, 2020, 06:18 AM

I believe this is a classic hacking case. I don't really look at WB rankings because I simply play for the fun of it, but given that this happens in the Ragna seasons I'm sure it's bound to happen here too. Don't worry though, the devs usually purge players who use unfair advantages to gain rank.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2020, 07:30 AM

Damn hackers, jeez 😖
    Thx for the info ☆

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 13, 2020, 08:11 AM

is it possible that they just change their team for the sake of not showing how it is done? or yeah.. let's take it and decide that they are cheating the game? it is funny to figure things out. 🤣😴

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2020, 08:24 AM

That's why I asked, I REALLY have no clue of what it could be, however even if they changed the teams that doesn't explain their level (I didn't show that because it's right next to their names so I kept it in private, but they were like level 12 and 16)
    So safest option is to think they cheated

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 13, 2020, 08:41 AM

at the moment i see no reason to figure why? It is not like I'm going to cheat the game.. learning too much often ruin my game experience.. or the whole experience.. not that i can't but you get the idea,

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 05:41 AM

No, I don't really get the idea, don't see why trying to know what happened ruins your gaming experience, sounds dumb to me but fine

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 06:06 AM

hmm..cause u probably don't play that much game? which is a good thing? i guess?

but to show you something u probably didn't know? how about trying to learn how to complete every game? try to understand each game mechanic and try to see the everything inside the game?

once u achieve a certain point you will see how simple things to the point that you there are still things u need to learn that seems u still know nothing.

assuming you may be a developer or not? I'm sure you are still at the point that u still don't know that much..

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 06:12 AM

on the side note? just play the game regularly.. right?

i don't know you.. but
    no point for me to play if it is not worthy of a challenge.. or fun in other terms..

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 07:05 AM

You realize that you're just trash talking to me, right? So your point is basically that you don't have a point but you want to be right, because none of the things you say correlate

If you want to feel superior go somewhere else, here we share what we like and please, don't need people like you talking sh1t because you don't agree

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 11:01 AM

Altaïr Uzumaki  yeah.. food is much important than your words~

You suddenly felt inferior or something?
    Your words doesn't matter.

You have a good mind set tho..😁🤭👍

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 11:06 AM

Q_Roi  Then stop wasting your time answering, you look like a hypocrite m8

Learn how to write btw

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 11:11 AM

Altaïr Uzumaki  the truth is.. you're judging a person by saying hypocrite!?

but why? it is just your insecurity that made it you act to say that!
    i think you're just not a rational person!

don't think I'm superior or something!
    you are just feeling insecure thats all~
    think more rational at things than to keep judging a person

you are just a weak minded person!
    live with it! your sounding stupid by the way

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 11:14 AM

Altaïr Uzumaki  im busy! but I'll give it time!
    it is not bad to listen from a stranger!

as long as your brain can comprehend it. 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 11:24 AM

Q_Roi  That was the best comment so far, good job entertaining me

I applaud you 👏
    Only once tho

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 11:35 AM

Altaïr Uzumaki  there it is.. 😁 hope we good now?!
    no harm done..

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 11:40 AM

Altaïr Uzumaki  hope u don't mind?
    I'm sincerely apologize for my behavior!
    but why in the first place call me a hypocrite?

i wouldn't mind hearing you explanation.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 11:52 AM

Q_Roi  Good to hear

I called you a hypocrite because at first you said it's useless trying to find answers to everything like I did, that it's better just to enjoy the game. However later you said that it's better to pay attention on the game and analyse everything

You said 2 completly opposite things while trash talking me, which means that at some point you said something you don't really think, the meaning of hypocrisy. Unless you meant something else, if so I take it back

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 12:12 PM

Altaïr Uzumaki  then it is your own fault..
    dummy!

what i said is it ruins my experience!
    that is why i hate knowing things that is somewhat obvious.. (i assume)

i can learn as much as i can for someone like me? which is not special. i know.. 🤣😁
    but it is indeed USELESS to learn everything!
    Why?
    because you are actually at the point that you can't understand a lot of things!

for my case..i do study! and you won't be having a conversation like this with me if you know.

back to the point! for an example..
    what are you going to do if you know everything?

given the power of chance. i don't need to prove it cause it is not worth of my time.
    but you won't be wasting your time here!

CAUSE
    you should now everything.. right?

by the way.. to thinker everything! that is what i do.
    nice to meet you by the way.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 14, 2020, 12:48 PM

Q_Roi  Hehe... my bad then
    Let's just keep enjoying the game regardless of how
    Nice to meet ya too

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 03:21 PM

Altaïr Uzumaki  u p d a t e ! 😱

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 13, 2020, 08:08 AM

hmm..it seems that they are doing it in purpose? why do it obviously with lvl 1 child? if I'm going to play this game and do that kind of stuff i should already got a bunch of level 60's instead? probably it is just for the sake of rank spot. well.. if I'm going to ask? the question would be " why do i have to figure it out? " weird thing to ask tho..

Home