Q_Roi LV.22 Link
May 14, 2020, 08:35 PM 507 read

Should I UPGRADE this Carta? ⭐

FORUM

I haven't tried or tested it? But i want to know if i should upgrade this one or wait for a prism copy? I will only upgrade this one with " equipments " If ever i got some carta to upgrade it, maybe it's only up to four stars ☆☆☆☆. Any thought on what should i do on this carta? Also can i still combine it to a newly prism version of the same carta and retain its level to lvl50?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Should I UPGRADE this Carta? ⭐ image 2

Poll Closed 13 Voted

~ U P G R A D E ~

• Upgrade with equipment (level 50) 5
  • Upgrade with regular carta (4☆) 2
  • Upgrade both 3
  • No UPGRADE 3

Comment 28

• NO NAME verified May 15, 2020, 12:40 AM

I personally only upgrade prisms. It requires significant resources to max 50+5, so I am patient waiting for prisms even though the stat boost isn’t huge. I’m looking for any advantage I can find. I do have the luxury of being a veteran player who has lots of cartas, and my PVP team is mostly set. Your mileage may vary if you’re a newer player who needs to utilize what you currently have at your disposal.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 01:39 AM

that is a good advice.. thanks! the thing is I'm not sure when I'd be able to get a prism version of this carta. but i do heard that i can combine prism carta without losing its soul enchant.

is it the same case with lvl 50 equipment enhancement?

• NO NAME verified May 15, 2020, 02:38 AM

We get prism cartas through events. They’re also obtainable in the summon pool. You can also currently buy one fully uncapped in the shop.

Uncaps carry over (IE enhancing a SC with a SC+1 would give you +2), but levels do not transfer.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 14, 2020, 09:16 PM

I upgrade it, you can make it go prism until +4.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 14, 2020, 09:31 PM

will i be able to keep it's level to lvl50?
    once i combine it's to the prism version?

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 14, 2020, 10:18 PM

Yes for the level 50, why not? Just a matter of time and priorities.
    I use weapon and armor under 5* only. And copies for 5* items.

You can enhance a non prism soul carta you are leveling to +X with a prism soul carta lv1, the original non prism will get +1 and the prism effect.
    You can't do that with a +5 soul carta. That's why you can enhance normal soul carta until +4 without fear.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 01:46 AM

Are you using the carta? If so in which scenario with which child? Thx :)

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 15, 2020, 10:56 PM

Yes I use it since few days in pvp for the absorb 300 HP, not using my main healer in new teams, level 50 today, +2 without copies!! now on Bastet +4.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 15, 2020, 10:57 PM

Instead of this one

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket May 15, 2020, 12:10 AM

just tested it, you do not carry over lvls from regular enhancements. Only Soul Enhancing carrys over.

• F13ND LV.6 Nomad May 15, 2020, 12:39 PM

Thanks that's actually useful to know

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 01:40 AM

Does anybody have experience with this card maxed in meta tier? I am Gold III, tried a 50+1 Prism on Nicole and F.Bathory, but swiched back to Anniversary! 50+5 Prism for survivability. I wonder if your attacker can survive end game with the lack of HP and def on this card but the heal alone. Any one can help?

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 01:45 AM

I still got a long way compared to you..

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 01:50 AM

Don't worry, you'll be there sooner than you think! I started in January (and buy the monthly II packs) for your orientation ;) I don't upgreat non-Prism Carta btw. I think it is a shame you can't see which carta the other player's childs are equipt with..

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 02:03 PM

i have it prism plus 4 on its way to lev 50 soon, it can be useful in pvp for rotation teams that do not use a healer which I do more often than not
    I foresee this being useful when it triggers hp recovery in conjunction with vampirism for decent dmg or dot mitigation , I'll play w it in a non vampy way too but not my primary goals for leveling it up

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 02:52 PM

i got a prism one from the event where it came from!
    i use it on my dana in pvp. the thing that i did was clearing underground 3 times on a weekend while leveling up my 4☆ fodder for HoR

apparently i used up all my stamina, i also earned tons of equipment that way while collecting gold onyx and stamina. the only downside is it is worth 3k each day! but for a beginner like me? i think it's worth it to speed up my progress.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 03:01 PM

i think this carta is effective on teams mostly composed of debuffers and disablers?? like isolde moa olga and few stun childs?

I'm not sure yet cause i haven't got those child. but they maybe able to run a pvp team without healers? if u able to try I'd like to know if it is effective? I'll change my team to isolde as the center of the team. I may add isolde instead courtesan bathory in Hor? Not sure yet though..

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 03:17 PM

I experiment all the time and I rarely use a healer or heal supporter I usually run defend debuff and supporter, I also don't use either bathroy all that much sometime if I hit a lower cieling I'll slot her in or use a healer for a batlte or two but lately this has been my text and its Been cool (not using that carta yet )
    the swap for melpomenw for serval is when I have problems with change Mona or Neptune beciase serval is unique in her ability to target and attack supporter over others ,she has self buffs to a high Eva which is helpful , usually I need her to live just long enough to weaken neptune or the speed buffer enough for a drive skill to take them out early on , if I have problems w serval surviving I'll try that carta beciase her tap outsna decent vampirism on her attack of 25% of the bit +at plus 5 uncap ). and verdelet has a good crt dmg buff so w a good crt she self heals really good
    adding melpomene has been useful for a little bit but I may change get out for pantheon later

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 03:20 PM

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 03:22 PM

I'd like to know if would work on childs that can hit multiple times in one attack? like it would give you triple heal or quad heal on certain childs with single target muti attack?

I like your team! Never got any collab childs 😔😭
    Hope they do one this year~

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 03:36 PM

i should post about this line up it is a special case the only reason I believe it works so well many times lately is despite my not use (but I do have them ) green or fire bathroy or Neptune is that I spent many months maxing 2 copies of 50/plus 5 two prism summer festival Davi firework bleed boost carta , bleed is additive on reapply , so when. jup puts bleed and Verdi lays out graze and then Verdi drive applied his bleed on top of bleeding already and those w graze , the aftermath I see a lot is a deadline over 1500 bleed on weakened targets it's funny , also beciase they are fire they are super annoying. to green heavy teams esp green bath ,I have seen this strategy all butake maat useless they simply cannot put Regen the literal hemorrhaging hp those two cut loose , then you also have decreased def from jup and attack and crt booosts from V and it's been a fun team but relies on manual to make sure slides and timing and selecting right drive skill happen
    So the recovery carta would be useful since it can work like a healer but do not see it doing triple or quad heal, or I am working on the vampirism carts from brown dist collab I think that would be a good one to pair to another unit so both can self heal on attack some, there is a carta that gives hp to attacker when enemy deafeated to I a. Thinking I may use all three eventually if I need to if I keep go no healer

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 03:44 PM

Danbo de Piano  how is your team against a team with decent bpmona?
    is it still effective?

so..Jupiter and verde is a good combo against wood bathory and nicole!
    i don't even have Jupiter yet but i think it is easy to build that set up!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 03:50 PM

Q_Roi  Usually have had no issue with Nicole new Mona, bathory is a timing issue if she is maxed and if has the dancing blade carta plus 5;. she can do much dmg quickly I usually finish her off before but this team I make small tweak when it's a high level bath and Eve w boosted poison , but still works many time the key is verdelet boost bleed as leader in pvp, as fire they have element strength against attacks from Nicole Mona and wood bathroy , again just one special team use as a bleed team , it must be an annoying team to fight if the a I pick mine as a enemy In a lineup or a ??? challenger

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 04:00 PM

Danbo de Piano  i share some experience on against a bleed team long time ago..
    it rips my team like paper! to the point that dana is usually the last child standing on my team, probably cause of her immune skill.

currently need more decent defense.. i rely on dana + wood bathory+2 at the moment. i need more decent copy of a good pvp child.

at the moment i only have midas chang'e dana for my basic team.
    I'm still searching for the last 2 members!
    if I'm lucky, i may definitely try that bleed combo.

cause i usually see female teams. just for a change i like to build mix team of male and female child. if only durandal was that good in pvp to replace change.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 15, 2020, 04:09 PM

Danbo de Piano  maybe one last question! do you see pallas on higher level of pvp?
    her immortality skill is tempting on manual play.

she could be a game changer without having strong child?
    just by controlling her immortality?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 15, 2020, 04:14 PM

Q_Roi  no big deal it's all fun again I keep some std teams but I keep in golds but. usually rumble enough to get to and stay play there but for plats that is a LOT of battles especially if manually so I usually play to middle or upper golds for good crystal pay but I only seen palas one time so far and it wasn't much of issue at that time

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker May 15, 2020, 09:27 PM

invest ít if you have prism and some unit that can hit hard example like red bathory . more thing too note that even you have recovered you still can be shut down in PvP

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker May 15, 2020, 09:28 PM

Home