Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad
May 29, 2020, 11:11 AM 1,812 read

About Kubaba

FORUM

So y'all know about this

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - About Kubaba image 2

We got a rocking young Kubaba riding her bike on the main loading screen of the game, right? It's actually a skin for her because her awakening skin isn't anything like this, so I thought it might be on sale with a price of 240 blood gems like many other skins... and well... it's not there

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - About Kubaba image 4

I also saw that there's an offert for Kubaba + her spa skin + THAT skin that we saw What I'm getting at is... anyone knows if it's a premium only skin? Or will we get it later on? Because I remember when we had a collab with Dead or Alive and got some premium costumes for the characters from the event but there were even more costumes that most of us didn't get because we didn't pay for it, so it worries me a bit even tho Kubaba is an actual DC character so there shouldn't be any problem like that

Comment 8

• Atreides LV.20 S May 29, 2020, 11:26 AM

You pay $100 if you want it now. Or 240 blood gems weeks later. That's about it.

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy May 29, 2020, 11:19 AM
  • Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 29, 2020, 11:32 AM

Ow sh1t, here we go again...

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief May 29, 2020, 11:33 AM

its always like this, the skin is paid only for some weeks and then it gets added for blood gems in the shop.
    It was like this for most skins, and I think its awesome, a good way to make money while not completely removing it from a f2p reach.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 29, 2020, 11:37 AM

They did add another Iphis skin at the shop during her event tho, so I thought they were going to do it again

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 29, 2020, 11:50 AM

Not exactly. In the updates notes for today, she was *supposed* to be added to the BG shop. For some reason or another, she wasn't and now we're getting her on the 11th June. Hence the retroactive edit to the update notes.

• Altaïr Uzumaki LV.7 Nomad May 29, 2020, 12:17 PM

Well then... sh1t

• Wilod LV.8 Nomad May 29, 2020, 11:41 AM

I want more plot. I have run out...

Home