Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser
Jun 8, 2020, 07:34 AM 1,025 read

Spa sticker position.

FORUM

Is it just me or we have a shitty positioning? Each time I want to put a sticker on a child's mouth, eyes.. It jump after the position I want, really a chore as if it was done on purpose. Same problem for sticker over an other sticker, only works on one side and on a small zone. Choose a sticker, it appear on the center and again it's hard to select it if it's over a child. I have to move the child and go to vertical mode. I've a new phone for a month and it didn't change a thing, same problem on tablet. Say me I'm not alone so I can spit my venom on this shitty system which make me loose my evening but I wanted so much to do theses :

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa sticker position.  image 2

โ™จ

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa sticker position.  image 4

โ™จ

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa sticker position.  image 6

If only I had all items ๐Ÿค”

Comment 12

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 8, 2020, 09:07 AM

why cat they just throw in a eggplant and yea......

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 8, 2020, 04:09 PM

My bad, I don't understand even after translation "they just throw in a eggplant" I can imagine it's pejorative but as you say "why cat" I imagine you're asking why I use cat based Child, I can just answer why not? ๐Ÿ˜ Why asking why?
    I did these for the spa contest which one is based on use of the stickers and spa item, Child are useless here (except if the CMs are like the majority DC = Thicc) then I just tried to be original and didn't want to use my top tier child.
    I lost about ten towels to do these and no I'm not leveling these cat based Child, it was just for a screenshot.

"Grand Prize for 3 Candidates Selected by the CMs : 2019 Spa Skin Select Box x1"

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Jun 9, 2020, 05:40 AM

Grammatical error, they want an object to use as a penis: Eggplant.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 9, 2020, 06:07 AM

Oops mea culpa IraqVet, I admit I let my emotions about non sexy child coming out, idiot I am here but it's not my last mistake ๐Ÿ˜…
    It was fun actually, it will not encourage people to comment on me if I don't understand some expressions despite the translation.
    In any case thanks clarifying, I should have made the connection with the eggplant used as emoji. Should have asked before replying, I will remember this, thanks again

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 9, 2020, 06:08 AM

Sorry IraqVet I got it wrong ๐Ÿ™

• Andrew Solo LV.6 Nomad Jun 9, 2020, 02:22 AM

Man, you are the best! Share us more of your creativity!

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 9, 2020, 02:53 AM

๐Ÿ˜ฝ Thanks for the compliment, always a pleasure, I will try.
    I don't have all items but already dreaming of new ones!

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Jun 8, 2020, 07:59 AM

LOL, I like the creativity and use of stickers! Yeah, I think the sticker placement system is a little wonky too.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 8, 2020, 08:05 AM

Thank you and yes, yes yes I 'm not alone having hard times with position ๐Ÿ˜…

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Jun 8, 2020, 03:46 PM

that last one, the monkey cracks me up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• F13ND LV.6 Nomad Jun 9, 2020, 02:27 PM

I can only imagine how long this must have taken

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 9, 2020, 05:47 PM

I had the basic idea of Archfiend Davi with hands on, I was waiting to have the second expansive hand (prior towels). Also the black and white circle to make big eyes or sunglasses.
    Then it took me more than Sunday's evening, "playing" with the position and different spa skin but I was thinking of it for days as it was a pleasure to seek originality.
    I wanted to make one with Cleo we don't see that much imo, she's blushing so well on animation and having Horus' elbow in her bucket make them so close in addition to their original link.

Home