✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled
Jun 11, 2020, 11:05 PM 278 read

What the hell?

FORUM

ok i know its optional and all but seriously WHY ARE YOU CHARGING FOR STAMINA?? and per section no less. this is just high way robbery at this point (having to use stamina to get it in the first place doesnt help either)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What the hell? image 2

Comment 10

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 12, 2020, 02:33 AM

no one is forcing you to buy yet ur crying smh, did it ever occur to you some might want to buy it 💎

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 12, 2020, 02:44 AM

its easy to get a bunch of stamina for free, first of all. second your only getting 17,500 stamina for over $60 im sorry but that scummy, especially for people who are desperate enough to pay for it. third, you need to use stamina to even get the stamina in the first place (way more than what you're paying for) and its just something they shouldn't be charging for in the first place. and fourth i'm allowed to comment on whatever i feel like especially if i think its unfair, they lowered the price of crystal packages bc of player feedback im justing hoping they dont try to pull stuff like this again. they can charge for everything else but charging for a resource you get an abundance of for free? nah ur buggin

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 12, 2020, 02:46 AM

and i know no ones forcing me, im mad they would even think of doing this in the first place. also you can make the same argument for lootboxes but do people still pay for them? YEP! and do people complain when charges for stuff that doesnt need to be behind a paywall? YOU BET!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 12, 2020, 06:07 AM

in my opinion if you gonna earn some cash from something? why not earn big! someone will buy it anyway~ 1 out of billion people out there maybe? you get the point i hope?

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 12, 2020, 06:22 AM

which is fine i dont care what people do with there money, im just saying you wont really get your money's worth. its better to buy those child packages or spa boxes if u wanna go big

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 12, 2020, 06:26 AM

you are a smart buyer i guess?
    nice of you to point it out!

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 12, 2020, 07:33 AM

Q_Roi  ive bought too many devil passes not to be lol

• Remiuan Jaque LV.19 Champion Jun 12, 2020, 07:30 AM

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 12, 2020, 07:32 AM

fr

• Angel Beat Rock LV.4 Lurker Jun 12, 2020, 05:05 PM

:'3

Home