Nepgear LV.4 Lurker
Jun 26, 2020, 01:09 AM 189 read

Ragna Friends

FORUM

Unfortunately I had to remove some friends who were repeatedly killing my boss while I was leveling it and enjoying the amazing story despite a “let me attack first” comment.   I digress, daily player looking for active friends who also have Ragna Respect.   ID: c03ludtohy87

Comment 8

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Jun 26, 2020, 02:22 AM

Friend request sent! I'm active and will be sending friends coins daily! I hope you do the same :) Thank you

2 more slots left! I'm looking for friends that are active and will be sending friends coins on a daily basis. Also don't kill my low lvl Ragna bosses please!

bxwkny001ov2

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 26, 2020, 03:57 AM

it happens every ragna hehe but damn its WB after this and its ANOTHER ragna after that no rest🤩🤟

• DoS LV.13 Titan Jun 26, 2020, 01:38 AM

sent

• MadoxHomu LV.3 Lurker Jun 26, 2020, 01:53 AM

Sent ^^

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 02:41 AM

Sent, same issues :L
    Gl with your raids

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 26, 2020, 04:38 AM

When a boss has less than an hour left, is it stealing? If a boss is killed by more than one "non-you" player, do you kick both? (one might be a stealer, or not, the other hopped on, since the boss is goners anyway)
    If a player attacks your boss, pauses or go x1 speed to give you over 5 minutes to join, is it a kickable offense?
    If you get to kill your boss, but you get outdamaged into 2nd, or lower, rank (how about 7th), do you go on kicking spree?

Gotta know the ins and outs of Ragna Noble Farmer Code.

Edit: also, do you kill your bosses at 1x speed or with pausing so that your friends could get their assists without risk of stealing?

• Nepgear LV.4 Lurker Jun 26, 2020, 05:20 AM

I can’t speak on behalf of others, as for myself it’s pretty cut and dry. First day most should be enjoying the story and leveling Slayer rank boss. Attacking a low level boss off your friend who just spawn 1 minute ago is irritating. At the very least wait for them to enter. RNG can be a pain with spawns and most are semi afking waiting for the spawn. Once mine hits level 40 I don’t really care anymore if they attack as it’s all about Slayer at that point. Mistakes happen so I at least wait until the same person does it twice while leveling. General curtesy I live by is if they haven’t hit it, find another target.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jun 26, 2020, 07:02 AM

same, kicked 5 this morning, they stole my gold jellys, didnt even get to attack it and didnt even lvl up my boss. they were lvl 1 gold jellys too

Id:brx1evjvkd4b if anyone needs to fill friends list I'm here

Home