noton LV.9 Nomad
Jun 26, 2020, 03:07 AM 243 read

Remember for Ragna...

FORUM

I guess more for newer players, please be careful of the raids you go into. At least wait until the person that discovered it got a hit in or is in there. This happens about every season, but please take a quick moment before entering, they cannot level up until the person that discovers it does a minimum of about 2% damage.   I've a list of 18 level 9 raids and I can't remove that many people at once. Please be careful...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Remember for Ragna... image 2

That being said, along with https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/3968999/ragna-friends

I'm also looking for friends to add.

Comment 11

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 26, 2020, 04:02 AM

Kill all urs before u kill Anyones else 🤟🤩

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jun 26, 2020, 06:59 AM

I already kicked like 5 people that stole my raids. I got open slots if anyone wants to add. Id: brx1evjvkd4b

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 09:58 AM

Appreciated, I've sent one to you.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Jun 26, 2020, 07:09 AM

I have a spot open for you if you'd like to add me! My ID is in my profile. 🌺💕

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 09:59 AM

Thank you, I've sent one!

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 03:09 AM

and yes, I would have nuked it myself, I'm trying to get into Slayers at my own pace.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 26, 2020, 05:35 AM

is removing friends from the list a good option? before the raid starts?

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 09:57 AM

I wouldn't know who to remove until they've done something to it. I'd just be removing people at random and there's clearly some that don't do that.

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Jun 26, 2020, 07:14 AM

Curiosity: Why build up a list of raids before attacking them? Why not attack when you pull the raid?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 26, 2020, 09:55 AM

Those are finished raid waiting for the claimation of rewards. You can't discover any raids when the previously discovered one is still on. Try it, you can't even use two scrolls from the shop in a row.

• noton LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 09:55 AM

I don't and you can only have one active. I cash in my raids at the end of the day, all at once. These were all defeated before I got to go in, each within like 10min of it being open.

I'm not watching discoveries happen, I have it open in the bg and periodically come back to see if I have a raid available, I have a day job.
    But when I see the timer ticking down, have a comment at the bottom not to touch, and its below level 40, I kind of hope others won't touch it, but that isn't the case.

I'm not up in arms when a jelly it taken, because that's fine, but a regular raid and it's not yours, and you just take it doesn't help anyone.

Home