Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius
Jun 28, 2020, 03:11 PM 476 read

I hate reflection buff on davi

FORUM

I cant think of any ways to fight the reflect buff from davi. Even if i have rolled for mona, her vampirism only works for 3 lowest hp childs, which is not consistent enough to support my attacker. Cleo keeps dying for reflection, and that's because vampirism is not always buffed to her. Sometimes, in the middle of fever time, the vampirism buff on cleopatra was gone and she died from reflect (I have ensured that vampirism buff still on cleopatra before fever time). I feel kinda useless rolling for mona :( This is the result of dying from reflection 3 times, makes me looking so noob for trying 3 times, yet only manage to deal half of the dmg (i quit the battle everytime cleo died). Idk how rankers manage to use team formation b.hildr - pantheon - n.mona.- l.mona - neptune without having the attacker dying. Any tips how to alter the reflection without swapping to healer?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I hate reflection buff on davi image 2

Comment 21

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Jun 28, 2020, 06:14 PM

trully the shittiest boss ever just cause of this reflect unbalanced buff you cant play full auto yeah sur we all got time to wast to play on manual on each boss. Ya know the weebs gona hate me and say just leave gneu gneu gneu , dude they offer the possibility to play full auto so... fix your game or balanced adapt it i mean make more casual if you think a new comer gona stay when he face a boss like that KEK

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 30, 2020, 05:49 PM

Ikr, i have to be fully paying attention when playing to be sure my attacker got vampirism buff :/
    And never ever dream about autoplaying cause that means auto death for my team

• Aeon LV.4 Lurker Jun 28, 2020, 08:41 PM

Davi activates reflect roughly around the same time every fight. I think it's about 30-45 seconds in battle time between reflects. Using B. Hildreth, Pantheon, Neptune, N. Mona, and L. Mona it's just a matter of manipulating Hildr's hp to one of the 3 lowest before fever. Davi's drive almost always puts Hildr as lowest hp unless barrier is up on her and no one else. If reflect is up and you're unsure just tap to avoid killing yourself which should always put you as 3 lowest if you do take dmg. For my team reflect activates immediately on first fever, towards the end of the second fever, and either beginning or middle of 3rd fever depending on how quick I am. Just try and take note of when she activates reflect to plan out abilities and this fight becomes much easier. Auto you're attacker is very likely to kill themselves though because the a.i. isn't good with abilities which is a pain. Best of luck though.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 28, 2020, 09:00 PM

So it's only a matter of manipulating attacker to lowest hp. What a pain. Thank u aeon

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 29, 2020, 12:48 PM

if u got a high uncapped epona ull get better results I'm still experimenting

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 28, 2020, 05:27 PM

Juggle the equipment to make the attacker have lower max hp on purpose. Swap the leader to Lightbeam Mona for team to have more tries to buff the vampirism on the right targets, maybe.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 28, 2020, 05:31 PM

I have gave neimhain & l.mona soul hp based setup and cleo with atk crit setup but sometimes the vampirism buff is not buffed to cleo. And i will try using l.mona as leader, thx anyway

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 28, 2020, 06:08 PM

question? is Neptune not that good in this raid??

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 28, 2020, 08:58 PM

Neptune is good as she is the only one who has double sword buff, davi's death heal is not the main problem here. If ur team is strong enough, her heal wont make ur team dying

• Muagaichoi LV.6 Nomad Jun 28, 2020, 07:33 PM

seriously, this boss is annoying af, if only mona gave vampirism to childs with the highest attack man, this boss is legit gettin on my nerves now.

• DoS LV.13 Titan Jun 28, 2020, 08:25 PM

I hate that it reflects before the icon appears so you start your slide and boom it reflects...also... you don't know whether you have vampirism or not because it can only show 6 buffs...

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jun 28, 2020, 09:33 PM

Ended up with this Survaival team, 99% of raids 3+m dmg and no death. With other formation i can do up to 5m but too much random and Hildr dies alot. Couse rewards(slayer rank) are not worth effort at least for me, im ok with 3m+ stable, almoust every time 1-st on my own raids and 1-3 place on slayer raids.
    Venus(immortal to 4 allys is very good) is lowest hp every time getting speed buff, Neptune 2-nd highest atk, not really matters but her ult can help alil if appears b4 Davi's ult.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Jun 29, 2020, 04:02 AM

ran into the same problem so I replaced my panth with Dana to help my team stay alive, they live now but my dmg is nerfed ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ sad that I'm settling for 2.1m highest

Edit: got bride hildr to +1lvl60 now highest is 2.8m

• Fayth LV.11 Chief Jun 29, 2020, 12:35 PM

dying to reflect is usually the complaint of bhildr users. if you're using cleo, the simplest solution is to run wodan, and you won't even need a vamp buffer.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 30, 2020, 05:56 PM

Why wodan? As i remember, her slide skill gives max hp & time twist bufd and drive skill gives frenzy & speed gauge buff

• Sir_David_Filth LV.3 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 08:26 PM

have a defender that grants barrier has helped my team. Currently using Mars because she in one of my best tanks

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 30, 2020, 10:16 PM

Thx for the suggestion, but that will halt my dmg if i use tanker. Actually my team survives well without that shtty reflection buff, but i guess i should just be extra careful with that buff on davi

• MadCupid LV.23 Let's Party! Jun 28, 2020, 03:29 PM

playing with full auto or manual? maybe try focus survive than DPS ,swap Mona to Epona or Pomona or Maat

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 28, 2020, 03:59 PM

Manual, but epona's vampirism is for 3 lowest hp too, so its not consistent either. And i would refrain from using healer if i could, cause they r slow & not good against death heal

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 28, 2020, 09:18 PM

Why don't use Tanker Dana Barriers? Sacrifice Neamhain for Dana... Dana Skill have Defense Up stats up to 30% + Barriers.. so if Atker skill get reflect not will instant dies but Only Very low HP remain if want a proof see This https://youtu.be/WbsM6XbNvn8

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jun 28, 2020, 09:27 PM

Nah i wont use tanker, rather than dana, i would rather use epona. Besides, no matter how strong ur tank is, reflect buff on ft still means dying for my attacker (very low hp might be prone to death if it's near davi's drive).
    Also, other than reflection, my team can survive well, so i wont swap to tanker

Home