Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad
Jul 7, 2020, 03:11 PM 297 read

How can I earn PLATINUM CHESTS? Any help would be appreciated

FORUM

How many Platinum Chests can be earned in a day and by what means?

Comment 11

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 7, 2020, 03:33 PM

You have a chance to get it by depleting at least 1% of Lv.40 boss’ HP. No known limit to how many chests you can earn.

• NO NAME verified Jul 7, 2020, 03:50 PM

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2020, 04:07 PM

You have a daily quest that gets you two Platinum Chests when you finish 15 and 20 Slayer raids. Your chances of getting a Platinum Chest are heightened when you do the most damage and earn top 5 position bonus per raid. I currently average getting a Platinum Chest in 1 out of 3 raids being in 1st and 2nd position.

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Jul 7, 2020, 04:15 PM

That’s nice. I haven’t unlocked a Slayer Raid yet. Do I need to ONE SHOT the level 40 Ragna Break boss to unlock it? I usually end up killing it in 4 Attempts.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2020, 04:24 PM

In order to unlock the Slayer Raid, you need to "level up" your raid.

These are the raids that YOU discover. Killing the raids of other people does not level up your raid levels.

So there are two ways to "discover" the raid. One is using those 5 free Raid Summon Tickets in the shop that replenishes daily. The other way is to do any story or event that spends stamina. You will see that the raid you discover starts at level 1. Each time you finish each raid and discover another, the level of your raid boss goes up by 1. Once you proc a level 40 raid, you need to kill the level 40 raid boss in order to get Slayer status.

I noticed the more stamina you spend, the higher the rate the raid will be discovered. We currently have Lisa's event that gives you crafting stones for your equipment, so I would recommend doing Lisa's quests to get crafting stones and proc raids.

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Jul 7, 2020, 04:25 PM

Thanks a lot mate!

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jul 7, 2020, 04:25 PM

No problem! Good luck!

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 7, 2020, 06:06 PM

As the accompanying messages tell you, a 1% damage is enough to essentially leave your mark on the boss. If the boss dies after that, you count among its slayers. Even if you discover a lv.40 boss, deal 100k damage, then call friends support and slayers and then 19 other users hit it simultaneously for 6 mil damage each, you complete the mission in question and can go on slaying other people bosses.

Depending on damage your team can deal, you seriously might want to limit any boss attack to one or two (or one+ragna break). You'll quickly notice the patterns of rewards worth per tickets spent.

Even in the above example, if not all slayers finish contributing within seconds of each other, you might want to refresh your hot raid list and claim the reward as soon as the boss dies. You get ranked based on the battles finished at the moment, so even the miniscule damage then gets you 2nd rank. If you wait until everyone finishes flexing their muscles, you then get the 20th. Your claiming the reward at one moment or the other doesn't affect them.

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Jul 7, 2020, 06:24 PM

Thank you for the info dump. Have a great day

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Jul 7, 2020, 10:23 PM

As a new player you want to spam tutorial 1st stage to make the raid Boss apear because has only 2 stages so it is fast and has low stamina usage. As a tip is not 100% spwn even if you rank nr.1 damage on every boss. In fact I get more plat chests at rank 2 than rank 1, so it is rng.

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Jul 8, 2020, 01:41 AM

I just finished the self discovered Lvl 40 Raid Boss alone. I’m given Slayer status now.
    How exactly do I play now to farm Chests and Ragna Coins?

Home